Skip to content

BMW BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012 S1000RR

You are in... Forums > BMW > S1000RR > BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

BMW has revealed the prices of the new HP4 and HP4 Carbon which will go on sale from December 1, 2012. The 193bhp standard 2013 HP4 is priced at £16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £19,350 OTR. The Carbon edition features a range of carbon fibre parts and accessories in addition to the standard model. 2013 BMW HP4 standard • Semi-active...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 October 2012 10:49)

Post a message in S1000RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Snev/satnav

Yeah mate they did understand the spelling because I wrote it in Japanese, satnav if my numbers come up on Saturday I will buy 2 rcv's one for you and one for me and we can go for a Sunday blast mate, don't you just love mcn for some cyber boxing

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

kenny etc!

Thanks for the offer but its not my scene. I've had my Tiger 800 since the beginning of May and its about to go in for the 6k service, and I havn't ridden it for a month! Don't think an RCV is cut out for that sort of thing. Where do I bolt the panniers? I get my smiles from doing the miles, thats poetry! If I win the Lotto, I'll buy you one, thats how confident I am of winning!

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Cool man well you better not forget me if your numbers come up!!!!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

TomRR

for your Gran and the past two years....

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Dream Bike

My ultimate dream bike would be a 210-kg Honda Dullsville with 70-hp at the rear wheel, fully adjustable suspension, and a 6th gear.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

BMW all their paralever suspension to make things better? And finally when they really wan't to compete! They make a Japanese inline4 with normal front forks and à swingarm HRC could be proud of. The Japs coppied the Europeans and made it better. Now BMW does the same to Japan. Grounhog Day? Don't get me wrong THE S100rr is great but there's nothing that makes it special. Do we have to wait Bimota for a revelution? Or is a Yamaha deltabox aluminium frame, Suzuki full floater rear shock mount. And except for the R1 crosplane inline4's there's not much ging in the engine departement? Maybe Triumph with an 1100 Supersports bike? Love to hear it

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

nice jap bike

Why is there a bmw sticker on this jap bike ?

Reply to this Topic
CenterOfMass

Oct 12

CenterOfMass says:

bmw copies jap bikes

If the motogp rules would allow im sure many manufacturers would be using duolever or telelever front suspension setups.

To be honest id happily give up telescopic forks for a good duolever setup

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Dreams...

Hey Piglet, does you have another type of dream about Norah Batty? hahaha!

I know what you mean though, imo roadbike design has got worse rather than better since I passed my test in the early 80s

This latest BMW is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with modern motorbikes in general and BMW in particular.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices