Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Stoner return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Stoner return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Stoner return

Jorge Lorenzo says he’s not worried that the return of Casey Stoner to MotoGP action in Japan this weekend could damage his hopes of securing a second premier class world title in 2012. After missing the last three races with the serious ankle injury he picked up in Indianapolis, Stoner is back on his factory RC213V at the Twin Ring Motegi. Many...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 October 2012 12:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Unfazed

Not surprised. Nothing has ever fazed the Mallorcan. Good going George. It may not be a Yamaha benefit in Motegi. Rack up the points as and where they present themselves is his game plan from hereon in. Thinking man's Alien.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jorge has been known to spit the dummy.

Motegi 2010 for example, when he lost the battle for third against Rossi then went blubbing to Yamaha and Jarvis, complaining and in tears that Vals riding had been too hard because he was trying to win the title. This was after Lorenzo had said he wanted another chance to beat Rossi in a last lap battle..haha, big girls blouse.

If he starts playing the defend my lead game too much, he could easily come unstuck. He'd never live it down either and would probably end up quitting like fellow pussy club member, Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Dummy Spat

Rossi spat it out at Honda then Yamaha then Ducati. The only reason reason Rossi has a ride alongside Lorenzo is because Dorna need him. Lorenzo don't give a damn Wosi and neither should you.

Motegi 2010. Lorenzo lost the battle and focused on winning the war,which he did.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lorenzo would be more worried especially if Stoner want on a winning run much like when he returned from his illness three years ago like I said not long back I'd be amazed if he repeated what he did at Estroil three years ago just to stuff it down the haters.

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

calm

not much fazes this bloke...a thinking mans racer, if casey had th same mindset he,d be going for his 3rd or 4th world title....and as for next yr loz has seen rossi off once before and will again.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Jogging my memory

Yes Wosi,complain George did. So did Lin Jarvis. Jarvis as I understand it gave Rossi a dressing down for compromising the factories title efforts whilst he (Rossi) ,was clearly not a protaganist,having already signed for Ducati,unforced I might add. George was smart enough to let Rossi go on his merry way at Sepang and win 2010.

This brings me back to the topic. George Lorenzo has immense power of self control, brute force when required and iron fist in velvet glove mentallity. I dunno about you,but I followed him through his 125/250 years. The bloke was back then and is something special. Love it and prolly hate it mate.

2010 marked the demise of goat#whatever across the GP decades.

To add fat to fire,Lorenzo knows how to play the media. Stoner never could and so what.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Tissue please..

Haha..yah gimp.

You were blowing Jorge's weener and I pointed it out as misplaced fanboy dribble, so it's boohoo..Rossi, Rossi, Rossi?

Fkin typical lightweight's response.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Merle I believe

Great Dane. Does your dog bite ? Looks decidedly submissive and and underhanded.

Comfort zone for you Wosi. Rossi said the next 4 rounds are good for him and Ducati. I trust him and all Ducati riders trust him. All Ducati riders will miss him. As will you Wosi. No doubt you and hugs are Ducati riders.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Light brindle or "Tiger striped" in actual fact..Bull Lurcher. Soft as soap..usually.

I don't know about comfort zone, but fingers crossed for confirmation of the improvement seen at Misano. A sneaky podium perhaps?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Why would he, Casey was a distant 3rd to Jorge and Dani before he took flight. The hondas miles ahead this year and Stoners defence has been one of th eworst on record in spite of it's near genius levels of dominance(the bike that is). Can Jorge be 3rd to the end of the season or will Casey continue to under achieve.?? Big question is, is Jorge soundly getting hammered every week and relying heavily on Honda getting it wrong the stuff of number 1 status, at Hondas main rivals.?? or to put it another way, does anyone think Jorge has a chance in hell next year going off the second half of this.?? If I were Yam I'd be extremely worried about next year. If there are team orders at Honda the title looks like it's Danis for the taking..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices