Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow anticipating tough weekend

Cal Crutchlow believes he faces a tough task to challenge for the podium in Sunday’s Japanese MotoGP clash at the Twin Ring Motegi. Hard braking points dominate the Honda-owned circuit, and it has been braking that has been a weakness of the British rider in his second premier class season with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad. The former World Supersport has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 October 2012 12:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Put the needle on the record..

It's time for Cal to throw caution to the wind.

Despite trouncing Dovi for pace in QP and the races, he's come consistently second best in terms of results..which is what it's all about.

Dovi is a canny operator but no alien. If Cal has ambitions beyond his current standing, he needs to start showing everybody and STOP going on about his defficient braking technique. If he can't improve, he needs to make up for it in other areas like NOT making so many errors and better starts.

Crutchlow is in danger of sounding like a stuck record and needs to sort it out..or accept he's an also ran and STFU.

Saying this and as a Brit..Good luck to the kid this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

FFS it's piss easy cal, watch were dovi brakes, then brake later ! any fool could do it.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Sounds like more Crutchlow pre-race excuses to add to his ever growing list of post race excuses.

Dovi's handed him a proper spanking this year.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BlackCountryBollock

Rev/Hmmmm/Benny/Twpsyn/Binthere/Fritz  -   If nothing else, you're a laugh, this'll drive the primates wild, you've got more front than a rat with gold teeth, lol. and you've even choosen a dead Spannish Bull !!!! Toro my son.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

I just hope that young Bradley makes more of his MotoGP opportunity than Crutchlow has managed with his.

I'd argue that Smith is in fact a far tastier proposition than Crutchlow - but I can't be bothered.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

BCB

Welcome back sunshine. We've missed ya!.

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Excuses

Excuses,excuses,always excuses.Time to shape up Cal or ship out and take a ride in BSB.Give us another podium,dont give SlackRuntyPillock and his aliases any more ammunition.By the way I looked up Twpsyn.Apparently its an acronym for Twat With Predominant Sad Yearning for Notoriety.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Great name

Loser. Cal is better than you sheep man.

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

Rev black country hmmme.. Excuses.. What's your excuse for keep changing your user name and trolling this forum?.. Excuse .. Maybe you should be excused.. It can't be easy being a sad retarded f@ckwit.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

rainmaker

speak for yourself.I doubt anyone else will agree.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices