Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi doubts podium challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi doubts podium challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi doubts podium challenge

Valentino Rossi has cast serious doubt on his ability to challenge for a rare Ducati podium in Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix, despite ending the first day of practice in a hugely promising fifth position. The 33-year-old slashed almost a second off his best time in the second session to clock a fastest lap of 1.46.687 that left him 0.599s behind Dani...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 October 2012 10:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Jeez.

What a moaner!...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Excuses

Moaning pizza muncher,ride the thing like stoner did!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Erm... Rossi?

"I am happy with the fifth position but I am also happy because I am just a bit more than 0.5s away from pole position and that is a good gap."

Pssst... it's Friday... pole position gets decided tomorrow when hopefully everybody will be going a bit faster... pole could be even better than Stoner's circuit record of 1:45.2 set last year on the 800.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

It's not moaning....

It's called "telling it like it is" isn't it...?! I'm sure that's what all the Stoner Bum boys call it....

Anyway,  not a great gap to the front runners in a FP2 session but definately not his worst by a long shot... Like he says, "in the race you never know what will happen."  I think he could be right up in the thick of it!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..

..3 of the biggest orange thong wearers and cross dressing Rossi haters..2 of them say he's moaning and the other posts a quote saying he's happy and all good?

Fkin muppets.

No wonder he's happy..he's just gone half a second faster than anyone has ever been round that track on a Ducati - including Stacey Boner - and if Rossi rode the thing like toothy bottom lip rode today, he's be amongst the CRT bikes..

Be funny at Phillip Island if Stoner finished off the rostrum and got beat by Dovi for third in the standings.

Unable to ever back a title up, beaten by a team mate who's won fck all and true to form, taking the best bike he inheritrd backwards after stamping his lazy, thick as pigshit mark of development all over it. 

Hahahaha.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Maybe if the session was wet like at Misano then the race was dry he would challenge for the podium me thinks.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"No wonder he's happy..he's just gone half a second faster than anyone has ever been round that track on a Ducati - including Stacey Boner"

Erm... he's just been round faster than anybody did 2 years ago (Yamaha, Honda & ducati)... what does that prove... a win?... maybe you should turn your attention to the opposition he currently has.

Anyway... 2008 Stoner was almost a second quicker with a 1:45.8 on a Ducati... ?... even Capirossi did a 1:45.7 on a Ducati... Gibernau in 2006 did a 1:46.3... need I go on?... & Rossi is still slower than he was last year!... not very well thought out that one Wosi...

:blink:

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi.

Do you understand the concept of irony?..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Well spotted hedgey..

you sussed wosis obvious mistake and little piece of mis-information to stir the pot..ahem!

Nevertheless..It's a good effort from Rossi compared to the rest and I have a feeling he's talking his chances down, as is his wont of late.

Last year he improved steadily right the way through practice and was 4th in warm-up. The race crash put paid to what could have been a decent result.

Rossi was the biggest improver from FP1 to FP2..if they can do the same tomorrow, could we see a sneaky podium and another 16pts towards Stoners 2010 last six race total of 95pts, that you all play with yourselves about?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Aye Wosi...

Yup... he needs 16 points from each round now to get close to your 95 point goal & prove his time at Ducati was not quite as good as the complete failure you claim that Stoner's last years were...

:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle