Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return

Casey Stoner has admitted the recovery of his damaged right ankle has not been as fast as he had hoped after the reigning world champion finished seventh quickest on his comeback in Japan today. Stoner badly damaged his right ankle in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis in mid-August and has missed the last three races after major surgery. The Aussie...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 October 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Jeez

What a Moaner - Excuses excuses... Oh let me guess, he is Just "telling it like it is" eh??

"If they were all left hand corners it would be no problem but because of all the rights it is the same as Indianapolis." - Ha ha ha - He even moans about the way the corners bend.... Love it, absolutely brilliant!!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Grow a pair

Rossi came back from a broken leg and never moaned. Hurry up and go fishing.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rossi never moaned!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!! That's a laugh!!!!!!! He's never stopped moaning since he broke his leg, excuse after excuse and, oh yes, if it wasn't his leg it was his shoulder to blame, for his lack of performance. Give us a break!!!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Kin Aussie pooftah's.

Rossi's harder than Stoner and would batter him in a street fight.

Casey listens to women too much and talks like a girl.

Pink Flamingo tonight Eddy?..touch your toes.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rossi never moans haha let me think its impossible for Yamaha to have two top riders in the same team its me or Jorge.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't start Elbows..you're hardly in a position to comment after your boyfriend's season.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, don't make me laugh

"Rossi's harder than Stoner and would batter him in a street fight."...That's why Rossi turned up in Stoner's garage at Jerez with his helmet still on! Big girl's blouse...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Perhaps you'd have them grappling naked CHR..fingering your own bottom while watching?

It was to stick the visor on Casey's nose if he got lippy..I said streetfight son, not ring-a-ring-a-roses.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Streuth !!

About 10 threads on the go now I'm getting fkn dizzy       have to go and lie down in a dark room!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

A word of advice..

Make sure a #27er doesn't follow you in.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle