Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Ankle injury hinders Casey Stoner’s return

Casey Stoner has admitted the recovery of his damaged right ankle has not been as fast as he had hoped after the reigning world champion finished seventh quickest on his comeback in Japan today. Stoner badly damaged his right ankle in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis in mid-August and has missed the last three races after major surgery. The Aussie...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 October 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bootlegger

Never heard of William Hill!!!, they're one of the biggest bookies in the UK, they calling it betting, they do it with greyhounds, and horses, you must have seen them racing on the TV lol. I Think Rossi is around 5/1 for the championship for next year.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BlackCountryBullock

Why have you killed BloodBubble ?  We're no longer cool.    I trusted you (fool) and you've duped me!   There's no fool like an old fool eh?    Well that's it you sick MF gloves off again!!!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

stoner.

its the milk its my arm pump(wanking)its chatter its my ankle.shat it you faggott.hahaha only joking he might be a total cock but he is a gutsy little sod.never thought i would say it but next season will be boring without him.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Saturn ...

... Bloodbubble is his own man - he'll dip his toe into the water when he feels's that it's the right time.

Contrary to some foolish, popular belief, I am not he and he is not me (but carry on believing it if you want)..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rossi would bring flowers to a knife fight..

..."It was to stick the visor on Casey's nose if he got lippy"...ha ha ha ha, Casey did get lippy you plum, Rossi shat his pants...He's a dyke, dressed as a motorcycle racer...face facts!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BlackCB

Your avatar offends me !

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

should have rae on it

Honda should have left Jonathan Rae on the bike. He was beginning to get to grips with it without falling of would have definatly had more to come if given the chance

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Rossi would bring flowers to a knife fight..

Hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Saturn ...

... sorry mate - I've changed it just for you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Thanks

I changed mine too!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle