Skip to content

Discuss This Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe

The Ace Cafe plays host to the launch party for Sons of Anarchy season four on DVD tonight, Friday October 12. Visitors will be able to grab some Sons of Anarchy goodies in the raffle, watch bonus features from the DVD and enjoy the atmosphere at the legendary Ace Cafe bike night. Also as part of the DVD launch there will be six...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 October 2012 16:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Great

This is amazing news, fantastic, totally awesome, couldn't come any sooner, Have been waiting so long for this..............( who the FCUK are sons of anarchy.... and what have they done to warrent a mention on MCN????)

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

snev

You've never seen any of it? Gotta be one of the worst "biker" programmes ever to have graced your tv set. American,.... say no more.........

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ snev

Just be happy your roads and pubs are not full of pretend 1% MC members riding slow Harley-Davidson’s that compensate for lack of performance with noise. They have inverted the old Honda Super Cub campaign to “You meet the nastiest people on a Harley”.

One of the primary reasons I ride a Honda Dullsville while wearing Hi-Viz gear and helmet ears is so I am not mistaken for one of these biker (US meaning) bozos.

Reply to this Topic
magmann

May 06

magmann says:

Stereotypical plastic psychopaths--rehash of US 60's/70's TV/Film at its lowest common denominator. Why can't they find screen writers who come up with something a bit more credible/original? ACE Cafe hang your head in shame....

Reply to this Topic
bigbull

Jun 09

bigbull says:

SONS OF WHO!

Yes its nothing more than a US stupid bike gang soap. My mates son has being out gettin himself tattoed with this shows meaningless words!!! He said to his lad what the *uck are you doing covering yourself with that for its nothing but a Sh*t TV Show!!! Nobody will have heard of it in ten yrs!!! Oh the Youth of Today, laugh is his lad don't even have a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ bigbull

The British in general do at least couple of things better than USians – designing motorcycles (at least Bloor era Triumph > contemporary Harley-Davidson and Polaris/Indian/Victory) and television/movies. The scripts of most US television shows and many movies should be printed on soft paper; then at least on could wipe one’s arse with them.

Another social phenomenon found in the US is many Harley-Davidson fans that have never (and probably never will) own a motorcycle. But many non-motorcycle shops are full of Harley-Davidson branded casual wear, as well as dubious motorcycle gear (e.g. sleeveless leather vests, leather jackets without padding, fingerless “nose-picker” gloves).

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

Maybe I'm just a moron but I quite like this show. Watched the latest episode of series 5 last night, was great!

It may be American cookie cutter TV but the characters are interesting enough to keep it going and it beats watching British made soaps or "celebrity" talent contests.

Reply to this Topic
merv007

Dec 07

merv007 says:

ignorant comments from anoraks

It's funny to see so many Japanese motorcycle riding anoraks trying to be TV critics. This show is a great drama, and if often compared by actual (no doubt non biking) critics to the likes of the Sopranos. So to all those having a go, lets hear you name a better drama show of this style on tv at the min? As for the general comments on Harleys and cruisers, compared to the UK, I mean who really are the stupid ones? Some middle aged guy in chavy power ranger gear riding a 180mph race bike on British Roads, or young cool looking guys, actually enjoying bikes that make much more sense on our roads? Yea you dont have to be covered in tats and have a beard, but in the eyes of many people, riding a sports bike with shell suit graphics in your shell suit graphics leathers will make you look more of a knob.

Reply to this Topic
magmann

May 06

magmann says:

merv007

Well, well, a bite. Yep, this one is well hooked... I see you say that you own a Ducati and are young and skint. Well you would be skint if you own a Duke, with all that maintenance and those breakdown recovery costs. Regarding your choice of TV, maybe your tastes will become a little more sophisticated as you get older. Just off to promenade in my new dayglo anorak and shell suit.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Merv007

Are you serious about Tv critics comparing Sons of Anarchy to the likes of à great series like the Sopranos? I treid to follow Soanarchy, cause hell i love bikes, Harley scene stuff much less than sports bikes. Butt still there's some kick ass Harley custom bikes out there for sure. The issue is Sons of Anarchy sucks, i got to 3 episodes and gave up. Whereas i could watch 3 episodes of the Sopranos back to back on a rainy day easilly. Not to mention breaking bad or the Wire wich also are so much better than Sons af Anarchy.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle