Skip to content

Discuss This Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sons of Anarchy season four DVD launch at Ace Cafe

The Ace Cafe plays host to the launch party for Sons of Anarchy season four on DVD tonight, Friday October 12. Visitors will be able to grab some Sons of Anarchy goodies in the raffle, watch bonus features from the DVD and enjoy the atmosphere at the legendary Ace Cafe bike night. Also as part of the DVD launch there will be six...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 October 2012 16:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

SAMCRO

i am a die hard sports bike rider for the past 32 years since the 250 lc

buy i love that show

so what its harleys, its more about the club and story line  

green street boy came good lolol

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ merv007

Well, a sport-bike makes a whole lot more sense on a track day than a cruiser.

As for the street, the CBR600F4i only comes out on rare occasions, since the Dullsville is more civilized and much more practical – same could be said about the Dullsville vs. a cruiser.

I do not have a functional television, so have never watched the show, but I dislike anything that glorifies 1% MC culture.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Never seen it, so won't comment, but why do bikers feel the need to pigeonhole every type of rider / bike / style etc. The reason I ride a bike, altered to suit me, is because I like to think that I am an individual who does what he does because he enjoys it. No more complicated than that.

By the way, if you want to see a video which is actually relevant to the current climate, may I cordially invite you to watch "Jingle Jange Jewellery" on youtube? Very wrong, very funny as well.

Toodles.

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

snowglobe scene in the last episode :O

Reply to this Topic
DorisM77

Oct 12

DorisM77 says:

Welcome to____Seekingbikers (Please Google it)____the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and you're bound to find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together with hundreds of thousands of single motorcycle men and women are there. :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices