Skip to content

Discuss This Prices announced for 2013 Kawasaki models New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Prices announced for 2013 Kawasaki models

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Prices announced for 2013 Kawasaki models

Kawasaki has announced the prices for their four new 2013 models - the Ninja 300, ZX-6R, Z800 and Z800e. The Ninja 300, which replaces the Ninja 250R, will retail for £4799, with the ABS-equipped bike retailing for £5199. The new ZX-6R, which sees a return to a 636cc inline-four cylinder engine will cost £8999, with the ABS version available for £9999. After selling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 October 2012 17:23)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
edsy007

Jan 10

edsy007 says:

Credit where its due

Kawasaki havent got it perfect here, but the bikes look amazing now and the quality seemes excellent too.  I agree that they seem to be trying hard, unlike the other 3 japanese manufacturers with new models and keeping prices competitive (although rising everywhere).  Fair play with the racing too.  This new ZX636 might have to get a run out, possibly change the street3 for one...

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

5199 for an ABS 300?.........

.................you can get a Suzuki GSX650F ABS for another 300 quid.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

2,013 Kawasaki models?

I want to know the prices of the other 2,009 models Kawasaki is offering, not just the four listed in the article.

Reply to this Topic
sj_edinburgh

Apr 04

sj_edinburgh says:

I agree with most of the posts so far - the 300 is way overpriced, especially the ABS! For pretty much the same money you can get an SV650 or an NC700S, both of which would wipe the floor with the 300 in every aspect, except looks. I suppose it depends on how much looks matter to you..

Kawasaki do seem to be trying to release some new models, which is great, but they're heavily based on existing engines and layouts, unlike Honda who are releasing bikes with brand new engine designs (700, 250 and the soon to be released 500s). It will be interesting to see if Suzuki and Yamaha release anything genuinely new next year or if they just continue to tart up their existing line-up.

Reply to this Topic
DorisM77

Oct 12

DorisM77 says:

Welcome to____Seekingbikers (Please Google it)____the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and you're bound to find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together with hundreds of thousands of single motorcycle men and women are there. :)

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

piroflip

Bloody hell mate thats a cracking point,i think you just killed the kawasaki.Who would rather have a poxy little twin over a 650 suzuki.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices