Skip to content

Discuss This Alvaro Bautista keeps Gresini Honda ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Alvaro Bautista keeps Gresini Honda ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Alvaro Bautista keeps Gresini Honda ride

Alvaro Bautista has signed a new contract with the San Carlo Gresini Honda squad for the 2013 MotoGP world championship campaign. The Gresini ride was the last prototype berth up for grabs in 2013, but Bautista’s place was virtually secured when he claimed a career first premier class podium in last month’s Misano race. It was an emotional podium success for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 October 2012 12:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

He could be one to watch tomorrow... did the same number of sub 1:46's as Dani only being beaten by JL. He could have the pace for a podium.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Bautista

Lucky, lucky boy, His podium at Misano apart he has done feck all this season. I dont expect him to be in the podium fight tomorrow, he's just not good enough. He was quality in the junior classes but the big bikes just dont suit him.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I knew he would have kept it after his maiden podium finish at Misano question does Bautista ride a factory supported Honda ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

I think

Jonathan Rea or Scott Redding, should have been given that ride for next year, in view of Bautista's overall performance on it.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Bautista..

would trounce Rea or Redding on that bike.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Redding..

..has a lot to prove and I think would show his true potential given that bike. He's an out and out racer with courage and the ignorance of youth on his side. He would have been my choice...

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

bautista

i expected more from him this year but glad to see he didnt lose his ride for next year.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

GYTR

No. Bradl is or at least almost. Bautista is on a customer bike and the only rider running Showa suspension.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

bautista

Expected more this year but suggests Suzuki better than often mooted. That's another problem with only one rider.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Keeps ride

and justifies faith. Well done Alvaro.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN