Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner says he has no idea what his potential will be in tomorrow’s Grand Prix of Japan after marking his return from injury with seventh place in a tough qualifying session at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Aussie hasn’t raced since he was a heroic fourth in Indianapolis when he raced despite suffering serious damage to his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 October 2012 12:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Have a safe race Casey tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

he will turn it up

for the race but phillip island is the target for his swansong

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

safe one

hope its a safe one but he still will finish past his old machine!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

At least he's not getting chatter

Unlike his teammate, Dani.  During qualifying there was a telling shot of Pedrosa's front tyre bouncing around a corner, so perhaps not pushing as hard may be a saving grace.  Hard to see Casey making the podium this race, and the chances of him taking points of Jorge are practically nil.  I expect to see him filling the gap between the Tech 3 boys and the Ducatis.

But it's all about building for PI so the main aim is to not re-injure his ankle.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Break a leg

Literally

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

waipiiiiiiiiii'd(ur paants).

break yourself , literally.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Waipipi

You exempify everything rotten about the Kiwi psyche. Been stuck down to back paddock for too long? No female company worthy of the description? You come across as a cheap miserable git, easily led (as simple folk are) by false prophets.

Best pop you nasty yellow tongue back under the waves and return to sucking sand. The quality of your posts suggests you have little ability to comprehend the real world.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh please..

Spare us the fluffy, bleating moral superiority bullshit..Stoner is an obnoxious, whining little prick that sets himself up for such abuse.

I doubt you'll be leading the chorus of respect, remebering a fallen rider who died in the heat of battle next week at Sepang.

Respect is a happy, positive, loving emotion that is based on thoughtfulness, admiration and esteem..which counts you and some of your fellow karmic schadenfreuders out pal.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Of course I won't Wosi

Yes Simoncelli was fast, but he was also irrefutably dangerous as most of the top riders would testify to. You might like to look through the Jimmy Saville rose tinted glasses and gloss out the less salubrious aspects of Shock Head Simo's, but why should I? Unlike the moron below who wishes Stoner physical harm, I never like seeing any rider endure injury.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I haven't got a problem with your stance on Simoncelli, within the bounds of racing Nostro..but I think you know what I'm getting at?

Just saying I find your judgement of Waipipi's comment borderline two faced.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices