Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Casey Stoner unsure of race potential

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner says he has no idea what his potential will be in tomorrow’s Grand Prix of Japan after marking his return from injury with seventh place in a tough qualifying session at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Aussie hasn’t raced since he was a heroic fourth in Indianapolis when he raced despite suffering serious damage to his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 October 2012 12:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Is that droopy bottom lip I detect Wosi?

I know what you're driving at. You do of course realise that when I take the mickey out of Rossi it's contextual within the scope of those he races against? The bar's been raised, he's now a mere mid packer. But you know that also....

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

finger over the cap lock

just love race weekends , the battles are endless. on here that is!

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

OwO and Nostro

Go do one.... If you don't support Stoner you are not allowed to comment, everything rotten about the Kiwi psyche.....what a load of shit. Wosi hit the nail on the head Stoner is whinging little prick....FACT. I am a Rossi supporter...yes and also Pedrosa and also Lorenzo and Simo (RIP) If you don't like it GO SWIVEL CAN'T BE ASSED TYPING ANYMORE..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices