Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

Dani Pedrosa stormed to a fourth win in the last five MotoGP races in Japan this afternoon to keep the pressure on world championship rival Jorge Lorenzo. But there was bitter disappointment for British rider Cal Crutchlow, who had to retire on the last lap while he was locked in a thrilling battle with Gresini Honda rival Alvaro Bautista for third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 October 2012 11:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Great ride

from Dani, a relatively easy win. Spies, just not dialled in. A good ride from Cal, but what a disappointment for him, so close to the finish, but I don't think he'd have got that last spot from Bautista, and the Ducati boys, as usual,  were well off the pace.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Great rides ...

... from Dovi and Bautista.

But Spies and Crutchlow? ........... LMAO.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Didn't see the race in full but great win for Dani looks like the championship is between the two Spaniards.

BlackCountryBollockHmmmmmRevFlobWanker get back into your field with the sheep you stink.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Not the greatest race I've ever hauled myself out of bed at 5am to watch. Ben Spies needs lessons from Nicky Hayden in how to crash with style obviously. For fear of scorn from the mighty B-dog I have to say I was a bit gutted for Cal, he rode well although he was never catching The Admiral or Lorenzo. If he did run out of fuel then I'm curious to know why the bike didn't limp him home? I thought Casey Stoner did well to ride unfit and still manage to finish 6 seconds in front of a fully fit Valentino Rossi. 9-1 for the podium was it? Show's that William Hill know as much as Wosi, which, as we know, is the best part of fuck all.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

haha..you ponce, benny mammalholer.

A lost pony is jack to wosi as he earns money and can afford it..c'est la vie, you skint doley fucko.

Try not putting your wellies on back-to-front and on the right feet ya peg-legged numpty. Cal got caught by Alvaro because it DID go into limp home mode .

Much as Honda would like the rules to accommodate bikes running on fresh air..they eventually run out and stop. But I guess as you get the bus everywhere or cadge a lift without offering to pay your share - and break into that hard earned giro - you'd struggle to understand.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Is that at me or Benny?

I can't comment on what he does as I don't really know, property I think (sorry Benny), as for me I'm most definitely not a doley, I do get the bus quite a lot though, can't always be arsed cycling and t'Priller is still broken in Notts plus it keeps more bucks in my pocket for either/and fixing the RSV and/or getting myself either a '13 'Blade/11/1098S(in black)/maybe S4RS or possibly a RS250/RGV/NSR250RSE if I can be arsed relearning how to warm a two stroke up and find proper fully synth 2 stroke ( I always used to get Motul off Tim at 'Gericke), what do you think Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

pure shcitzophrenic as ever

Cal kicked Dopi's arse fair and square in qualifying and the race, whatever the cause of the breakdown it was not pilot error, I'm sure bubble Ben flobmandy was delighted at Cals misfortunes , but like it or not Cal was quicker than his soon to be Ducatis #1Snail . Cal is still progressing , that cannot be argued with whatever name you go by

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Mama

Fix your rsv I've got one and its a sweet ride, but 2 strokes well that's to tempting, cal rode awsum the team should hold their hands up here.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

And Wosi

The clue is in "the get you home" bit, it didn't, it appears to have run out suddenly at or near turn 3 of the last lap, just like the good ole days but without the reserve tap. I don't suppose the ECU can be overridden by the rider either so perhaps some sort of software disfunction or failure? I'm baffled as to why any thinks I'm Benny, I'm not, I'm me, Jamie, at least some of the fuckwits must have noticed the difference in vernacular? (ask your mum) Plus, he usually starts his posts with 3 full stops, but, then I suspect that's beyond the neural capacity of most to notice too.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

FZR750RR

The 'Priller was, if I stretch my memory, great to ride, a bit top heavy perhaps on account of the pot position no doubt and the old girl will get fixed. The plan was always to convert it into an SP, I even turned down an ex Haga WSB motor back in '05, really do wish I hadn't but 7.5k was a bit difficult to hide from the then missus. I will have another 2 stroke 250, without question, the Aprilia RS250 I had new back in '97 was easily the most enjoyable bike to ride I've owned. Just thinking about little Francesca (they all get names) reminds me of halcyon moments chasing an Astra GTE 16v down the M5 at 130 :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices