Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

Dani Pedrosa stormed to a fourth win in the last five MotoGP races in Japan this afternoon to keep the pressure on world championship rival Jorge Lorenzo. But there was bitter disappointment for British rider Cal Crutchlow, who had to retire on the last lap while he was locked in a thrilling battle with Gresini Honda rival Alvaro Bautista for third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 October 2012 11:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I agree with BCB

No 2 strokes for me.   Mandy the word you were looking for was 'aficionado'

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

BCB

The answer to your problem with Cal is a bit like yourself .. Very simple.. Stop reading posts on him. I think your trying to convince yourself you don't like him.. I reckon you fancy him .. And all this slagging him off is you trying cover up your feelings for him. Why else would you constantly berate him?

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Fancy Crutchlow?

... nah George, but I quite liked a MotoMartin CBX1000 once - still do really.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CBX1000

Now that was a motorbike.   Half a dozen of 'em were supplied to the travelling marshals in the 1978 TT.

Seems like this thread has lost the front   and ended in the gravel. Any more comments on Pedrosa's win ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bcb

Two strokes are complete crap ?,Now I know you know nothing about racing ,The best GPs and british championships were in the 2 stroke era ,And but for the idiots who think "green" was the way forward that have led to ridiculously expensive machinery ,Take a look at Rossi v Biaggi on the 500s to remind yourself how crap two strokes are ,where would your man Dovi be without them ,anyway I could really see you on a Harris magnum with your gimp mask on ,with your blow up Mandy on the back

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

I have been watching and studying Motorcycle Grand Prix for over 30 years and now have conclusive evidence of a very alarming situation that needs to be addressed. Today’s race at Montegi confirmed everything I have believed for years; Andrea Dovizioso is using Voodoo against targeted fellow riders and Voodoo magic has been present in MotoGP for at least 30 years.

Andrea Dovizioso is the most recent protagonist of this evil and cheating tactic of using Voodoo magic against fellow riders. He first used it over a number of seasons against Dani Boy Pugwash, denying him of any good fortune and world titles. Dovi spent many an unhappy night thrusting pins into critical parts of the body of his little Dani-Boy Voodoo Doll and the results are there for all to see – year after year of unfulfilled promise from the little Spanish rocket. Weekends of sleepless nights pricking his dolls have also had their toll on Dovi – witness the black rings around his eyes, lack of time in the mornings to use a razor and rumoured choice of ‘phsyc-up’ music on the grid being Bob Marley and the Wailers and Will I Am (both devout Voodoo high priests).

This sorry tale of black magic dates back decades; witness the GOAT’s destruction of Sete ‘Giblets’ Gibernau – why do you think he calls himself “The Doctor” ? – Wake up people ! THE GOAT is a grand master WITCH DOCTOR ! Go further back and witness Eddie Lawson’s black magic on Randy (always the bridesmaid) Mamola. Mamola was so badly shook up by the black magic that he went to see the POPE in Italy and got lost, ending up in the Cagiva factory and leaving with a contract on the Bologna/Yamaha (pretty) nail.

This season however, Dovi’s evil has taken a far more evil and damaging direction. He has put a Voodoo Doll of poor Benny Boy Spies at the top of his altar of evil and the results are plain to see. Dovi’ s powers have reached new heights, Ben’s doll even has a replica M1 into which he sticks pins into its crankcase, tyres, brakes etc – Spies might as well change his race number to 13 or sign for a Ducati Satellite team while Dovi’s got his evil eye on him.

These are disturbing times in MOTOGP and it is high time that we take action to rid the sport of Black Magic Voodoo. Please go to the TwatFace page I have set up “STOPDOVIVOODOO” and lets us make this sport fair !!!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

cal

That really was terrible luck,the man is coming on in leaps and bounds.21 litre rule is bollocks,ita a race not an economy run.ezpeleta has made moto gp shite,we all used to laugh at formula 1 for being a prossesion,like moto gp now.boring

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Stig ...

... you're so quick to jump down my throat aren't you? 

We were talking about 2-stroke road bikes not racing bikes, and I didn't 'do' British rubbish like Harris or Spondon - a bit too ropey for me.

Anyway, bloody boring race today but well done to Bautista on his 2nd podium in the last 3 races - something for Crutchlow to aim at next year I guess?

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Great win by Dani

Great win by Dani again, not the best race i've seen but an important race for sure. 28 points to overhaul in 3 races will be an uphill struggle with the consistence of Lorenzo and the Yamaha. I think it's going to take a DNF by Lorenzo to give the title to Dani as Stoner will be hard to beat at Philip Island.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Well done!!!!!

Dani!!!!! Lorenzo seeme to be coasting along content with the 2nd prize! He may live to regret this! Personally I think Pedrosa deserves this championship!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices