Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa wins, Crutchlow cruelly denied podium

Dani Pedrosa stormed to a fourth win in the last five MotoGP races in Japan this afternoon to keep the pressure on world championship rival Jorge Lorenzo. But there was bitter disappointment for British rider Cal Crutchlow, who had to retire on the last lap while he was locked in a thrilling battle with Gresini Honda rival Alvaro Bautista for third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 October 2012 11:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Foggy ...

... check the lap times of the last lap - they're the only ones that matter.

While you're at it, check the finishing postions - they're the only ones that matter.

And then, check the championship positions/points - they're the only ones that matter.

Oh yeah - chuck your outdated 2-stroke rubbish in a skip - it's worthless.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

Whilst Dovi is undoubtably one of the better riders out there - how you can claim that Cal isn't showing more future potential is beyond me - Dovi has had 3 or 4 virtually identical seasons and this season is no different - he has a level of around 3-5th in the championship and that's the height of it. We can't say how good Cal will end up, but at least the signs for now are encouraging - the difference between his performance this season compared to last is vast - IF he continues to progress he could end up challenging for the occasional win or two (something Dovi has never really done in the top class - damp Donington aside) though I doubt he will ever be a championship contender. I am not even a fan of Cal to be honest - find him a little too cocksure!

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Saturn

You score a creditable 0.5pts for your spelling prowess but this is offset by your -1pt for being crap at naming 80's children's tv presenters. This in no way changes how much I love you though, which, on a scale of 1-10, would be 6.42875, keep up the good work fella!!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB - voodoo

I think your judgement will get impaired by your over-indulgence in your new hobby - voodoo. Don't try sticking pins in sheep, they're not going to like it, lol. 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bcb

must hurt not having real friends with bikes and wishing you was popular or at least listened too for more than 1 baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, ahem as i was saying , only real bikers/mechnics would ever understand why a 2-strokes on the road made their own path to making history in racing, you dont qualify sheerer.:lol::lol::lol: jump its all over. 

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Danni

Well Danni may not win the riders championship , but if he keeps going like he is Honda could win the constructors title , which will mean the world to Honda , shame about Cal running out of fuel , i thought they could not run out of fuel with all the Technology of the modern world , i guess it can go wrong , :)

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Crutchlow gutted ...

... but, at the end of the day, a thicko just ran out of puff ........

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

This conversation is uninteresting...

...so what do you think about the new F1 / WSBK style qualification system being implemented for MotoGP in 2013??

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Wrong Chris - the entire article is uninteresting.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

One of your best yet

Rev H BCB

" check the lap times of the last lap - they're the only ones that matter "

Right then, lets get one lap races ratified then !!!!

You are allowing your own absolute hatred to consume you and have let yourself become a very bitter one trick pony.

Remember your life when it was different to this ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices