Skip to content

Discuss This Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title

Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki rider Shane Byrne won his third race of the weekend at Brands Hatch to secure his third British Superbike championship. Australian Josh Brookes took the lead off the line and led for the majority of the race ahead of Byrne. Byrne would still win the championship with a second place finish, but with a handful of laps remaining...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 October 2012 18:25)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kevinschwantz

Sep 10

BSB Champion 2012

A great champion, I just hope he stays in 2013 to try and make it 4, rather than running around at the back on a CRT in Moto GP where his talent would be wasted...

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Kevin Schwantz

I agree with you entirely. Much better to stay in BSB, as he can't have that many more seasons left him.

Well done Shakey. Superb season and title number 4 next year.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hats off to Shakey winning the BSB title saw most of the race it was good. Yep I agree he should stay in BSB and defend his title. A move to MotoGP would turn out to be bad especially if he was riding those crappy CRT bikes.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Well deserved for Shakey, i wen't to the Assen round and loved it. Gotta get myself to Cadwell next year. Laverty seemed to be taken out by Lowes like a gentleman? Watch and learn Sandro Cortese:-)

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well done and deserved

one of the nicest men in BSB ,congatulations

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well done and deserved

one of the nicest men in BSB ,congatulations

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

fools

lowes/bridewell/lorenzo/crutchwell/sykes (not really)rea.you have all failed me i made a perfect selection for mt fantasy team and you failed me,either that or i know sod all about racing.DOH.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Congratulations

Congratulations Shakey! He's been there or there abouts all season long and deserves the championship. I feel for Tommy Hill after what he did before the showdown but Shakey had that last year so its swings and roundabouts i'm afraid. With the CRTs hopefully going all together in 2014, Byrne should stay in BSB rather than waste a year for nothing. Well done Shakey, go and get number 4 next year!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Shakey

Well done! What's next???????

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I noticed the Rapid Sollicitors livery has just a touch of green in it? Maybe swap some of the red for Kawa green next year? Bird Racing deserves it Shakey deserves it. But you can hardly see the bloke is riding à Kawasaki! Kawasaki rules.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices