Skip to content

Discuss This Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Brands Hatch BSB: Byrne secures 2012 title

Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki rider Shane Byrne won his third race of the weekend at Brands Hatch to secure his third British Superbike championship. Australian Josh Brookes took the lead off the line and led for the majority of the race ahead of Byrne. Byrne would still win the championship with a second place finish, but with a handful of laps remaining...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 October 2012 18:25)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

Shakeys Boot Robber

Well done Shakey and PBM Team Great proformance and a great BSB season from all Concerned the BEST Racing series Buy Far!!   

Shakey's Boot Robber  

!!!!!!!!!  I've watched it over and over again is it me or dose the guy in the white hoodie ROB the boot that Shakey through into the croud of the little lad and then leave him crying ??????? Reminds me of the guy that pulled John Renolds of his bike at Donnington just for a Knee slider

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

tough

for Shakey to know what's next, because he's done the rounds, MotoGP/WSB, I can't think he's silly enough to waste his time on a Bird'y CRT effort, as without doubt he would expect the impossible from him, look how quickly he was slagging James Ellison off. I think Shakey would be better staying in BSB, with a good chance of another title.

Reply to this Topic
remstein

Jul 07

remstein says:

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done Shakey  absolute class on and off the bike.

I hope he stays in BSB and goes for back to back titles (if a yamaha rider don't win it that is)  rather than waste his time in moto GP or WSB.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

fatfryer

I think you are right about the boot robber!   I was at a Brands WSB meeting a few years ago and Frankie Chili threw his leathers into the crowd  a massive fight broke out and blokes were ripping the leathers out of each others hands in a very unpleasant brawl    eventually one bloke actually put the leathers on to stop anyone else nicking 'em.     Very sad state of affairs.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Top Bloke

He deserved it as he rode brilliantly ! big respect

total waste of time him going to moto gp what is the point

WSB ? if he had a works ride he could still deliver no doubt at all if not why bother when you cant win ?

Stay in GB and beat the spud and win 5 tittles

Reply to this Topic
ripper50

Sep 12

ripper50 says:

Class Act

Top marks to Shakey and the team - amazing year

Hope he makes the smart choice and stays in BSB

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

WELL DONE SHAKEY!!!

Now THATS the way to do it Mr Bryne!!!

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

AND !!!!,

Bosh Jocks didn't manage to knock him or anybody else off              

Reply to this Topic
JamieHolmes

Aug 12

JamieHolmes says:

Shakey !!

Congats to u shakey ! Legend.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN