Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner

Casey Stoner returned to MotoGP with a fighting fifth place at the Twin Ring Motegi in Japan yesterday, as the gritty Aussie admitted he wasn’t physically strong enough to launch a podium assault. The reigning world champion was confident he could have challenged for the podium in the 24-lap race, but having spent two months out of action with a serious...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 09:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Nobody is remotely interested

in the sad twisted viewpoint of a guy that thinks its funny to crack jokes about Jimmy Saville abusing children. You're  very sick corny. Get well soon

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ok so nothing about the subject at hand, just a lot of whinging and whining

"Objective discussion isn't your strong point is it"

Objective discussion isn't even 'a' point for you bluto. I ask again, was stoners poor performance due to inability or injury?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Corny ...

... I cut you slack in the hope that you might improve - but you haven't.

What you've got to say isn't funny or interesting anymore, it's just borderline stupid.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MARION

Have you beaten the parental lock, and still up, upsetting the grown-ups, and putting up posts about Mr Saville's ALLEGED activities, that's the important word you need to use Marion, before you make statements like that, but I would suggest you come forward and speak to the authorities, if you feel you may have been a victim, and yes, you do sound a right twat on your posts, such a spiteful little prick arn't you.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

Aaahh, still sniffing around are you, looking for a bit of backing, best thing I could suggest is that you,  Marion,  and your new blow up toy, together with a jar of vaseline, get youselves a room, instead of peddling your shit, and not replying to things you don't like.  Try not to overdose on the voodoo.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I'm not condoning this behaviour in any way

but this is a post addressed to me by cornbowl. I think it shows us all exactly what kind of person we are dealing with here.

"I bet you're looking for swaps for your 'Jim'll fix ya' badge"

Not a subject for humour cornbowl. Any decent human being knows this. Best thing for you would be a trip to the vets to be put down with the other animals.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Trolls are us

I thought this was supposed to be a motorcycle forum for people with an interest in bikes and racing.  Apparently I was mistaken.

Judging by this thread (and many others) the guys at MCN set this up to keep the trolls busy and drive anyone with a shred of intelligence off the website.  Presumably they think it will help sales of their mag.  I'm not so sure.

What I am sure about is that these internet heroes have never owned a bike or attended a motorcycle race, because it would surely be impossible to spout such shite if they had.  Discuss.

[Actually .... don't discuss.  Nothing of any worth will come of it.  Trolls can never be cured because they don't realise they are sick.]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Of all the glaringly obviously

Damn fool points Supermario makes, the stand out on this thread was the one he began 'I think....'

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Aye...

I think we have our new Revs... like Cortese, when things aren't going his way he has to thrash out & blame somebody... divert attention away from his own inadequacies...

But for his injury, Stoner's performance this weekend was thoroughly unremarkable (much like most of Rossi's 2 seasons)... he had no influence on the race outcome or championship lead... he didn't crash or take anyone out... he rode well within his limits & took no risks to come home 5th... Rossi's been almost achieving that for 2 years. In both cases the story isn't in how he rode last weekend but how we might have expected him to ride & how he may improve. Stoner's foot will get better... the Ducati?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

According to Mario, maybe all riders who aren't mathematically capable of winning the world championship should go to the beach instead, any rider facing the possibility of being involved in an accident whether the cause or not should seriously consider the 'find a job' section of their local rag?

For two years now Mario, Flo could barely ride the shopping centre escalator without dropping a nervous gruntee in his undies! Couple that with the lingering memory of his pivotal role in the death of his friend in the heat of competition last year and I'm very surprised that you're not championing the immediate retirement of the bloke you are suddenly too embarrassed to openly support any longer.

Mario, stop making a fool of yourself, nobody's laughing at your silly comments... they're laughing at you, clown!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle