Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Fighting fifth for tiring Casey Stoner

Casey Stoner returned to MotoGP with a fighting fifth place at the Twin Ring Motegi in Japan yesterday, as the gritty Aussie admitted he wasn’t physically strong enough to launch a podium assault. The reigning world champion was confident he could have challenged for the podium in the 24-lap race, but having spent two months out of action with a serious...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 October 2012 09:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If nobody's taking any notice

of my "silly comments" why are you girls getting your knickers in a twist? Thats right, because you agree with me. casey is not only wasting everybodys time, he's pointlessly putting others at risk with his highly questionable riding ability.

Best thing he can do is quit now. At least that way we won't have to watch an allegedly grown man sitting in the pits in qualifying looking like he's gonna burst into tears at any second because he can't make the fastest bike on the grid work properly. Look how fast Pedro went on that thing! its a friggin missile!! I hope Ezpeleta does the right thing and bans him for the remainder of his short career.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Perhaps we should pity Supermario

as he continues to display his ignorance of all things racing with almost every post he makes.

Racers by definition are selfish. Racing is an individual sport once on track. Each and every one of these men (even including one V. Rossi on occasion)  are fiercely competitive and willing to sacrifice almost anything for the mega junkie hit of the win. Stoner has come back early, braving pain and risking further injury, primarily to make himself race fit for Philip Island. Only a betting man as naive as Wosi would bet against such an occurance, although I'm anticipating an Island classic between our three Aliens in a couple of weeks.

But these blatant facts escape our young cartoon janitor as he sits there on his couch dribbling MCN nonsense down his Rossi Yellow bib. A truly tragic deluded creature.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

See, again you've proven what a cock you are.

Where did I say nobody's taking any notice? In fact we are taking a lot of notice and wondering just how often you were touched up to be displaying this sad behaviour now in your late teens/early adult life.

Let it go mate, motoGP is just a sport! Just cause the only male you've ever chosen to look up to is a 'questionable' father figure and now proven fake, don't shoot the messenger.

And yes, you're correct... Stoner is one hell of a developer too! Cheers.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Marion, please take the advice offered on this forum, I suggest you contact the child helpline, they really can be helpful, to youngsters in your circumstances. I would urge you to look again at your avatar, as you will be attracting a lot of unwanted attention, by it, as surely you don't want to end up being a rent boy, do you????? or could that be your misguided intention, you've already gained yourself a new supporter and boyo is he a bit sheepy. Stick to your X-box son.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

my god

It's all pretty pathetic really...dear oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha I had to laugh at that one...

"Stoner is one hell of a developer too!"

....the guy couldn't develop a cold succesfully without several major tantrums and a change of team!

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@supermario

LOL funniest post in ages!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

LOL funniest post in ages!

I'll bet you find the likes of Keith Lemon and Ricky Gervais funny too...

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

mario

so true

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Well sure Stoner is

Development rider question. Developed Michelin 3rd tier crap to poles in 2006 on HRC 3rd tier crap kit.

Developed Bridgestone junk on an underperforming bike to the extent that Florence wanted his tires. for 2008.

Stoner did not develope the scenario's and never claimed them as developement successes. He surely rode them.

Next exit is Valencia testing post race. I wonder what George has left Rossi to work with ? Probably everything. Open data and blah. What Rossi does with it is a Tissot question.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices