Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

Cal Crutchlow was left to ponder what might have been after he saw a podium slip from his grasp on the last lap for the second race in succession at the Twin Ring Motegi. After losing out in a last lap thriller to Andrea Dovizioso at the Motorland Aragon last month, Crutchlow was dicing with Alvaro Bautista for third in Japan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 October 2012 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Foggy ...

... don't worry little girl - I sense your finger hovering over the panic button (yet again).

Do your worse - like Crutchlow .... hahaha

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB/CAL35GP1

That'll be three no's to your questions, but you haven't answered mine yet. I realise voodoo can be dodgy stuff, when the three of you are undecided on what to do with it, and as you've avoided answering on two other articles, I suspect two more new Rev's have appeared.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

cornbowl

everyone knows you are also one of the clan.
But WHY???????

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Corny ...

... who are you addressing and what is the question?

Crutchlow has been 'gutted' - that's more than enough for me but is it enough for you?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Jackinthebox

Read the posts, get yourself up to speed, or you'll end up slower than a CRT.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

sheep

im sure your sheep love to hear you rant on about how good you are at racing!!!!!!or your knowledge of motorcycle mechanics and 2 strokes, oh and garlic breads and olive oil with you and dovi curled up spooning. jump just do it.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB/CAL35GP1

I've told you the deterioration has already set in, the first signs are, short attention span, talking between the three of you, obsessive behaviour like, Dovi the lamb, unwillingness to come out of the closet with your obvious desire for Cal, plus not wishing to reply to what I've asked you previously.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

... anyone got a jerry-can?

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Who knows

how many of the revs alter egos frequent these threads.I suspect that fog ,cornball and stig of the dump are three.I am the one true believer in the Great Crutchlow.Calvin will triumph in the end.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

No argument ...

... yeah, Cal would shine on a Triumph in BSB Supersport 600 - that's his true level.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices