Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

Cal Crutchlow was left to ponder what might have been after he saw a podium slip from his grasp on the last lap for the second race in succession at the Twin Ring Motegi. After losing out in a last lap thriller to Andrea Dovizioso at the Motorland Aragon last month, Crutchlow was dicing with Alvaro Bautista for third in Japan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 October 2012 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Chump

Don't blame you if you don't read the threads anymore with the morons that abound.  If you would prefer discussions relating to MOTOGP as per the article then encourage Bulto, Cornbowl etc (with their hidden profiles) to stop jumping down the neck of others for no reason.

I really am not BCB, I just don't think he's the child round here.

How long do you think it will take Rossi to beat Cal in Qualifying / race next year ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CALPOL35GP1

Rev/Hmmm/Benny/Bubble/Binthere/BCB - Marion fancier - Fritz, you name it, joined MCN yet again, on Sunday, smelling of sheep hours later, and still the same wooly turd burglar, hamming it up, or should I say lambing it up. I've heard that the local police around your way, are following up complaints at the local sheep trials, about some weirdo, taking an unhealthy interest in the sheep, he's about  5'6" black rings around his eyes, a woolly beard, and wearing a full length sheepskin coat, he was thought to be riding a Lambretta, with pink side panels, a 6ft radio mast, with a sheep's tail dangling from it, so if I was you Rev I'd stay indoors for a while.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Well done to Cal

So close to getting his second podium .

Note to Tech3 - Fill fuel tank right to brim next time.....

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cal and his bright orange disc's.

He must of been pushing really hard , or he need's to loose some weight.

Check the pick's out  on twitter......:lol:

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

cornbowl

Corn-fed Chicken more like.  As Motoking would say: POK  POK  POKKKK

Like the sound of that Lambretta though - sheep's tale on it - LOL, POK POK

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Deathwish

Get a life a real one,slag cal off anymore and trust Me you will regret it when your tied up begging them to stop!!!the sheep I mean.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Slag of Cal ?  I'm a big fan.  Unlike King Frog.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Cal35 old chap

If you would prefer discussions relating to MOTOGP as per the article then encourage Bulto, Cornbowl etc (with their hidden profiles) to stop jumping down the neck of others for no reason.

My discussions are about Motogp, I don't troll or post unsolicited garbage about riders or other users, I may react to someone's comments about me. Such as yours above. My profile isn't hidden, I' never completed one as do you seriously think you should believe what you see in an internet profile ffs. What relevance is it? If you believe profiles shouldn't be hidden just change your username to your real name and address.

As for working in Perry Barr, give me a landmark close to where you work - preferably one that isn't available on google maps or earth.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Bultoboy

Dude, I have no gripe against anyone but you've been telling me I don't live or work where I do which is doing my head in.  I am in Perry Barr right now at my desk.  Just up the road from the university (old poly) and one-stop.  Dog stadium with the crappy fencing place next to it and opposite the Seventh Trap Pub, BMTR tyre place, Tucker factory where they made the rivets for spitfires, recycling plant, Tennis court pub, post office, Kwik fit then dole office.  I can't believe I have to do this just to prove where I work/live and that I'm not someone else - but you asked.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

profile No 40

gone way past sad now

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN