Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

Cal Crutchlow was left to ponder what might have been after he saw a podium slip from his grasp on the last lap for the second race in succession at the Twin Ring Motegi. After losing out in a last lap thriller to Andrea Dovizioso at the Motorland Aragon last month, Crutchlow was dicing with Alvaro Bautista for third in Japan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Rev/binbag

You're working hard, dumbcoff, just surfaced in Tiger Bay in your UB40, it must have quite a few holes in that by now, but then again being Welsh, you know all about leeks!!. Are you three, out in the pink wellies tonight, goosestepping on the deck again, or are you out giving the sheep a short arm inspection tonight, boyo, arn't you a laugh.

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Foolish Cornball

Does my avatar not give you a clue to my origins.Look it up son,men rode these motorcycles.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Binbag/Benny/Bahhh

So what would you be doing showing an avatar like that then, you pink wellie wearing sheepshagger. So when are you going to dust off your other alter ego's, bloodbubble, doubcoff. You four boyo's need to get yourselves sorted out.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Sorry Cornbowl, do you own this site ?  Was having a discussion with BCB without petty insults then you turn up telling me I'm him and dishing abuse like a playground bully.  I'm a big Crutchlow fan, actually live near the black country and enjoy Motogp enough to waste my time discussing it, not trading a tirade of insults.  I'm not BCB.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CAL35GP1/BCB

NURSE, HE'S OUT OF BED AGAIN

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

actually live near the black country

Do you even know where it is?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CAL35GP1/BCB

Aahh, that explains why you were not on the grid yesterday in MotoGP,  1) Your were probably lost, finding your way out of Wales. 2) You were busy yesterday registering on MCN.  That makes you look a bit sheepish, and a new avatar as well, I liked the one of you in the straight jacket.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Corny ...

... perhaps it's best if you slow down a little?

Too much speed and white lines - a recipe for a 'Crutchlow' type failure perhaps?

Try lots of orange juice (it helps).

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Yes, I work in Perry Barr, live in Kidderminster, up the road a bit through stourbridge and Lye and you're there.  Do you know where it is ?

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Cornplaster

is so thick he thinks the black country is Africa and that BSAs were made in Wales.If Cal dont bag his second podium next week ill kick Toiletbowls Yamaha Fizz over.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices