Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

Cal Crutchlow was left to ponder what might have been after he saw a podium slip from his grasp on the last lap for the second race in succession at the Twin Ring Motegi. After losing out in a last lap thriller to Andrea Dovizioso at the Motorland Aragon last month, Crutchlow was dicing with Alvaro Bautista for third in Japan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

hahaha dolly

looks like your man wants to be me look at his new pic,

hey Dolly dose he reach round on you. bet he dose

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

MCN SORT THIS TOSH OUT

Just take a look at this thread, look at the moronic and mentally ill postings of just one individual ,surely this is something MCN would not want to be associated with its beyond a joke,Cal ,Is doing a job that we should support him for ,anyone who is a real fan of motogp and racing spawned from Britain wouldn't even dream up the tripe this lunatic posts ,I have virtually given up responding to it but ,it is high time MCN got a grip 'it reflects badly that they host this site to such dregs ,let alone seem to have no control over it. Dont bother with the slating retort Benny ,save it for your therapist,your an idiot !!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

trailer its

Ewe are dirty ,soz but yew, is a tree ,where as if you and I ignored this cretin with no "u" turn,well you get my point.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

This thread its like war. I see MCN keep kicking the idiot off but only to come back with a new account have they never heard of banning the morons IP address I am saying this for the feckin umpteenth time on here.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

bloodbubble

Thanks for the advice.  I went to the website you recommended below as a last ditch attempt to rid myself of the torture of being someone else but all to no avail.  Bunch of charlatans if you ask me.

As for real fans of Motogp and lunatics thats a laugh.  Next time you're at the British Motogp take a look around and note the prevalence of morons and lunatics trudging around in the mud wearing their 46 caps and the like.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Crutchlow's fault ...

... says I and the idiots scream 'bullshit'.

But why was Crutchlow one of only two riders (no Yamaha's) to run out of fuel?

Petrucci (the other rider to run dry) says that it was his riding style that caused the problem (Edwards on a similar Suter/BMW didn't run out).  

Petrucci says that he ran out because his riding style is:

"... very' on-off '. The other riders are more progressive with the throttle, they speed up earlier, but are smoother. I open the throttle later but go straight to full throttle, this burns more gas."

The silky smooth Lorenzo (who finished 2nd on his Yamaha) even managed to give Crutchlow a lift back to the pits - think about it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Breeding ...

... or lack of.

Just take a look at the two riders involved - Petrucci and Crutchlow.

Petrucci - 2nd in world Superstocks 1000 (2011).

Crutchlow - 1st in world Supersports 600 (2009).

Both riders have been brought-up in a very different racing environment (requiring different riding techniques) to 'MotoGP - bred' riders. 

Old habits die hard.

The current, top six riders in the championship have all been brought-up riding 2-strokes, and all six finished the race to score points.

Crutchlow wasn't one of them - think about it.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Divvie bencalbubble

I see you took it upon all three of your characters to give a retort ,Why do you go to such idiotic lengths to prove to your own obsession ie to slate Cal Crutchlow ,you drivvel that its Cals fault he ran out of fuel and that you have to have been a two stroke rider to have the ability to save fuel ,you really are an utter cretin ,I think we all realise you dislike Cal and love the Italian bloke ,but can you realise everyone on here except you five or six ! Is tired ,no sick to the back teeth of you papping on about the same old tripe , you are mentally ill ,have the qualifications to live in Broadmoor and are as popular as halitosis,Cal qualified well rode well and ran out of fuel, now just enjoy the fact he didn't score points and that his misfortune pleased your sick idiotic mind ,get a job ,get treatment ,get a life, most of all get lost you nutter

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Never mind Stig ...

... I didn't expect a cabbage to understand.

Hey - look on the bright side .... at least Cal got to ride on a factory M1 ......

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

very good the moron retorts

With another Cal jibe, yes he got a ride on a factory bike, whereas your so useless and having nothing to contribute to anything you can't even get a job in a factory, just carry on talking to your imaginary friends with made up names Benny, even Jimmy Savile wouldn't touch you in your Mandy outfit , you socially outcast misfit, now go and clean your single front tooth , comb your thin greasy hair slip your jogging bottoms on and get to the shop for your breakfast bottle of cider and cigarettes , have a great day on the MCN site

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices