Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow gutted as podium slips away

Cal Crutchlow was left to ponder what might have been after he saw a podium slip from his grasp on the last lap for the second race in succession at the Twin Ring Motegi. After losing out in a last lap thriller to Andrea Dovizioso at the Motorland Aragon last month, Crutchlow was dicing with Alvaro Bautista for third in Japan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yes, I work in Perry Barr, live in Kidderminster, up the road a bit through stourbridge and Lye and you're there. not quite... Do you know where it is ?

Very well as it happens - I used to live in Perry Barr

None of the above are Black County, regardless of what Wikki may tell you. 'Near' is subjective.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

BoringBoy ...

... we've all got access to Google Map - got anything worthwhile to say which might explain away Crutchlow's latest cock-up?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I don't need a map for Perry Barr. That route you travel - I hope you allow 2 - 3 hours unless it's dead of night.

Which cock-up would this be? All I saw was a ballsy ride that ended when his bike ran out of fuel. If you get off on that it's up to your own intellect I guess

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cal's cock-up

Yeah, like the only Yamaha to run out of fuel - when both he and Herve recognised that fuel was critical?

Or like being one of only two bikes (Petrucci on the Ioda Suter) to run out of fuel?

Yeah Bulto, very bright indeed - for which you (like Crutchlow) get 0 points

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Which is it Beeny - your pig-headed hatred of Crutchlow or an inability to understand simple facts that leads you to these render these meaningless comments.

He showed his speed which is what counts. He could have ridden around on tick-over to get a finish of course but like Bautista said, what does the championship position matter when you're not winning it?

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Neither BollockBoy, just simple fact.

Lorenzo on his Yamaha finished 2nd - without running out of fuel.

Dovizioso on his Yamaha finished 4th - without running out of fuel.

Crutchlow on his Yamaha ran out of fuel and didn't finish.

Explain why?

Reply to this Topic
newsouthwelshman

Oct 11

BlackCountryBullock

You are fu..... dick head... Im sure there is a few people on here who would love to meet you... preferably with a base ball bat. Knob head stick to playing with your animals

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

newsouthwelshman

Ya great gallah, go an get a hot snag off the barbie and stick it up your arse while listing to Kylie ya dag.  Find some Australian forum to whinge on - not got your own Aussie Motorcycle News ?  Nah, wouldn't have much to write about would ya - that's if you can write you illiterate bludger.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well Beeny, you tell me. Perhaps when he was pouring his Avgas from the jerry can into his 1 litre tupperware jug he mis-counted and only put 20 jugs in. Maybe he forgot to take viscosity into account and thought he had 1 lite in the jug from the reading on the scale when it was actually a bit less

Or maybe the team screwed up and didn't get the full measure in - as you probably know they measure it by weight, not volume, or maybe his mapping was wrong. Herve said Cal did everything right to conserve fuel during his exit and warm up laps but hey, what would he know eh.

Fact is, he rode a blinder of a race whether you like or accept it.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Arguing with your other six user-names...

Isn't funny. It's sad as f*ck! It's about time someone from MCN sorted this out as I can't be bothered to read these threads anymore...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices