Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi says he could have not ridden any faster or put in any extra effort after he ended the Grand Prix of Japan at the Twin Ring Motegi in a lonely and distant seventh. The Italian said finishing a massive 26 seconds behind race winner Dani Pedrosa was the maximum potential his factory Ducati GP12 has, with a lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

BollockBoy

... why don't you carry your sad, boring arse off to the skip - where you belong.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I'd oblige but they're all full of drunken Welshmen at the moment

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

BolloxBoy

... clearly I am no match for your untamed wit.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

valid point cheekymonkey

now then you are quite correct but lets be honest how many of these saddos would you want to discuss anything with.
Surely anyone that spends hours everyday on an internet forum is one sad mother.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Wosi

It's quite the online life you have made for yourself Hahahahaha.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

YES ROSSI

7TH was the best you can. of course buddy. it's your potential. everybody know you only need the best bike, the best tyre, engineering etc TO WIN WC. don't worri buddy. cause maybe you like to fight bradl, barbera etc and injured stoner. LOL. CHICKEN CHAMPION!!! POK POK POKKKK

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

2 yrs

on a winning machine.....oh dear yellow man.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

@motoking

"7TH was the best you can. of course buddy. it's your potential. everybody know you only need the best bike, the best tyre, engineering etc TO WIN WC."

So your admiting Rossi is better than stacy moner,because he is on the best bike and still cant win the WC this season even before his injury he wasent going to beat Lorenzo!

Stacy has a knack of taking winning bikes backwards

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

ElDiablo73

Totaly agree mate!if your the best u get the best ! But unfortunatly Ducati aint the best. Melandri couldnt ride the dame thing and he was a future Moto gp champ if u ask me, but the Ducati ruined his moto gp career! Rossi's style just does'nt suit the Ducati I still think Stoner is the Fastest Rider ever but not the best! ITs all about having the balls to battle and 9 times out of 10 Rossi will win in a battle at the front and Stoner will fold and crash or cry!! but Moto gp wont b the same without him! Shame as would like him to prove me wrong next year when Rossi is back on the Yamaha!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

COK69, still competing with my fence post for 'dumbest thing Bob has seen this decade'? Hahahaha...

See that little 'etc' thing in the comment you've just quoted, everyone knows that also includes Uncle Caramellos DORNA  'advantage'. Motoking was just being kind by not bringing it up every time dickheads like you need to be steered down the path of truth.

Now imagine where Flo would be without all the help he's been given this season... actually, don't tax your peanut sized brain any more than you already have, it could be painful. Cheers!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices