Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi says he could have not ridden any faster or put in any extra effort after he ended the Grand Prix of Japan at the Twin Ring Motegi in a lonely and distant seventh. The Italian said finishing a massive 26 seconds behind race winner Dani Pedrosa was the maximum potential his factory Ducati GP12 has, with a lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Coz.

"Stacy has a knack of taking winning bikes backwards" - Tell us, who, in that vacuous brain of yours, has done more than Stoner on the Ducati? While you're at it, enlighten us - during Stoner's tenure in Moto GP, how many world championships has Honda won?...

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

CHRainmaker

no one has! the duke is a pile of shit. Was the best bike on the grid in 2007 then went down hill after that,

Last year Honda poured all their money into the 800cc bike to make it the best on the grid, surley with your huge brain you should know this!?!? or have you also been on old man bob's senile pills??

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Coz, wake up and smell the PCP

The fact that no one else has done much on either bike suggests that Casey has flattered both machines. Don't give me the "Honda poured all their money into the 800cc bike to make it the best on the grid" clap trap. Honda were throwing vast amounts of money at that bike before Stoner arrived - it just needed a better pilot, and that's what they got with Casey. Without his accident, there's no question in my mind he'd be battling for the championship and this argument would be a moot point..

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

LOL

No one except Dani on the Honda, and in my mind stacy would be exactly where he is now he cant handle the preasure. any how after this season is over moner will be the fastest dish washer in OZ when his wife gets her way again?

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

and here he is bennbubble

come back with one of your other profiles daft cunt this one is boring as fuck now sheep boy

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

The fastest dishwasher..

...with 15million Euros in the bank. What will you have Coz, when you retire?.. Afternoon BB.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Well now...

At the end of the 1st year with the CF Ducati (when it was stil a new concept) that many credit Stoner with "developing" he'd scored 4 wins, 8 podiums, 3 poles & one fastest lap amassing 220 points, next year he was better... what has Rossi achieved in his 1st year with the conventional Ducati that he requested? He'd have to win every remaining race to come close... & Stoner even had 3 races off to give him a chance...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Sepang

will tell if Stoner is progressing or not  -  if he struggles to make a podium this weekend then I think a win at Phillip Island will be a big ask  -  having said that the championship is between Pedrosa and Lorenzo  -  Pedrosa needs Lorenzo to DNF to reallistically stand a chance.     In any event I can't see Lorenzo finishing lower than 3rd.   So if Pedrosa wins Sepang with Lorenzo 3rd, then 2nd at P.I. with Lorenzo 3rd, then wins at Valencia with Lorenzo 3rd.     Lorenzo still gets it by 6 points.     If Pedrosa wins all 3 remaining races with Lorenzo 3rd then Lorenzo gets it by 1 point.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong my maths are as bad as Julian and Toby's

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

If everyone was fit..

..my choice would have been Stoner. However, like other's on here, I've really taken a liking to Pedrosa this season and I think he's going to be a real handful for Lorenzo these remaining races. The boy from Majorca is a class act though and I think it'll take a DNF from Jorge to end his own championship, as Casey will be chomping at the bit for that P.I win.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

dont worrie about me rainmaker

i will be fine when i retire no dishes for me to do my wife is trained well,

Hey hedgehog we will have to see if stacy moner can get anywhere near Rossi's overall wins/titles

ow wait................. look at the size of that thumb print on his forehead! ! ! thats him finished then or do you think he will man up and get back on that duke one day and show us how its done!?!?!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices