Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Seventh maximum potential, admits Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi says he could have not ridden any faster or put in any extra effort after he ended the Grand Prix of Japan at the Twin Ring Motegi in a lonely and distant seventh. The Italian said finishing a massive 26 seconds behind race winner Dani Pedrosa was the maximum potential his factory Ducati GP12 has, with a lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 October 2012 10:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Coz, yeah, you're a real man..

...getting your wife to do it all. Cool. I'd feel sorry for her, but I suspect she's got a face like a bashed in shit can and you're the best she can do..

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

lol rainmaker

i dont know ask her next time you goto your mams for sunday dinner

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Shallow, so shallow

Hey hedgehog we will have to see if stacy moner can get anywhere near Rossi's overall wins/titles

Nobody cares but the likes of you as it means nothing. Stoner isn't interested in records, he achieved his goal back in 2007.

What Rossi will care about however and smart over to his grave, as there will be no opportunity to undo it, is the drubbing to his reputation and the idiot Stoner made him look on a Ducati.

How's that grab you COZ

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

buttaboy

'idiot Stoner '

your learning

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Coz, She does think she might know you..

..small cock, smells of cheese, antlers! That you?...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Once more Rossi is confused

This time mistaking his own potential for the Dukes quite obvious ability to perform much better. Does Rossi really believe Stoner couldn't wring more out of the red temptress?

And still Jeremy Burgess remains tight lipped over 2013.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

rainmaker

lol thats your sister geting me mixed up with your brother, I ment your mother come on man use that superior brain of yours

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

JB tight lipped so it looks like he could stay at Ducati or even work with another rider.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

ElDiablo73

Well said

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

17kmph faster for one race only

Typical thick blinkered little Oompa Loompa. Please tell me all about Loris Capirossi's 2007 season. You know the guy voted the best rider of 2006 by his peers.

Rossi is nothing but a mid packer now our little spanish devil, other riders have extended the level required beyond your fallen sun gods means. Get used to it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices