You are in... Forums > General > General > web sites

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

web sites

In the preliminary  stages of sorting out a website.  Need a bit of info regarding sidebars, adding pics and links etc.. t avery much,,it's gonna be on going but want to use my new imac for its purpose..

www.selecteng.co.uk (should be live now) not  lot on there but hope to do more over nxt weekend.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 October 2012 20:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

As I know

zilch about engineering I can't comment on the content so far.

But I've stuck it in my favourites and hope everything works out for you and Mrs B.

It's a tough old world out there and admiration to you for having courage of your convictions

Reply to this Topic
weewes

Sep 03

weewes says:

New website

Becon

I salute you and wish you all good things,and as we say over here "more power to your wee wheel"

Weewes

Reply to this Topic
Rugbyman

Jul 08

Rugbyman says:

New website

looking good beaco. What web design program are you using?

Dreamweaver is excellent but netobjects & serif both do free ones and you can drag and drop elements into your pages

Rugs

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

good luck on

the business  It'd be good if you could put some piccies (if you have them) of the builds you tak about....Without trying to appear pedantic, you might want to spell check, it doesn't bother me, but you might want it reading 100% professional....

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Spell check??

The grammar nazi is having trouble reading it. :upset:

BM - I wish you luck in your endeavours, but seriously, the writing needs an overhaul. (sorry)

My dad was REME, I lived in Bordon for 3 years (opposite the main gatehouse!!).:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

web site errors

Yeah, the editing package went awol last night, should be updated now, soz for the speelign mistaches..lol...(REME = reck everything mechanically eventually)..:laugh: (pics will be uploaded over half term (nxt week.week after as mrs B gets 2 weeks off, dont ask, her school is close to the Lincs border although they are in NE Lincs..)  few pics of the landy and mate being rescued by me n V8 power!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

imac issues

I am using a basic package as i get a free page with the domain name.  Batteries were dying in keyboard for iMac hence spelling mistakes..all sorted now!  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices