Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN October 17: Shakey wins BSB title General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN October 17: Shakey wins BSB title

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN October 17: Shakey wins BSB title

In this week's MCN, out October 17, we have all the news and analysis from a thrilling weekend of British Superbike racing which saw Shane Byrne win all three races and secure his third BSB championship. After a perfect weekend for the Rapid Solictors Kawasaki rider, which championship will he ride in next year? Also in this week's MCN we ride the recently...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 October 2012 12:01)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

But no announcement, if you havn't noticed, that MCN has gone up 11p this week! If they can afford to let you have it at £1.19 an issue if you subscribe, why nearly twice as much to buy from a shop? As far as I'm concerned, they have shot themselves in the foot with this move and from now on, I will only be buying it when theres something I definately want to read about. I go away a lot now I've retired so won't be home when a subscribed issue drops through the door. I'm willing to bet this comment won't get an official answer and will be wiped pretty quick.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Well done Shakey..........

................thank god that obnoxious aussie t**t didn't win it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices