Skip to content

Discuss This Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

In-form Dani Pedrosa won’t be able to rely on Aussie teammate Casey Stoner to help him capture an elusive first MotoGP world title after HRC refused point-blank to use controversial team orders in the last three races. With Stoner now back from injury and Pedrosa cutting Jorge Lorenzo’s lead to 28-points after a fourth win in five races in Japan last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 October 2012 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hmmm...

Pedrosa was faster (when they both finished races) than Stoner 4 times last year... this year he's been faster 6 times (that includes the 2 of Stoner carrying injury). Equally Stoner has been faster than Dani 6 times this year (Dani having had an injury free season so far!).

So yeah... the faster guy wins the race... & a fit rider is faster than one carrying injury... well done with that one... must have taken a lot of working out. But between the 2 of them this year, race for race, at the moment it's evens. We'll see if Stoner can regain his pace to win again.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MARION

Your answer to my straight question to you asking, 'are you saying Stoner will not podium between now and Valencia' - and your reply to that was 'I have no idea' 

followed up with 'but I bet you'll be teabagging your dad's ballbag between now and then' 

Is that because you don't like the question, or you're correct with your answer 'YOU HAVE NO IDEA', you got that one right, because you're just a mouthy little tart, full of shite with your rent boy avatar. So give yourself a 'brazilian' for Sunday.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Is that because you don't like the question

No, I just don't like you, you sick pervert

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Roughly

how many times do you think you're gonna have your dads ballsack in your mouth between now and Valencia?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Marion Rent Boy

You really are a pathetic little twat, you're on here, peddling your shite, because Stoner's upset your little wet dreams because he's leaving MotoGP, that is his decision, and because that throws your hormones into overload, as he hasn't lived up to your fantasy, you've got to come on here slagging him off.

You don't like taking a straight question from me, you like to carry on with your spiteful 'I'm getting even' tactics, but you're not going to like it, as Stoner comes back stronger, as each race comes along, and as you're peddling your crap - 'dangerous' - 'shouldn't be on the grid' - Riders carry injury at this level, it's a fact of life, they are checked by a competent race doctor, and passed as either fit to race, or not.

So are you 'medically qualified' and have access to all the necessary documents, regarding his condition, to make the decision for yourself, you pompus little twat. But you need to think back a couple of years, when your first goldfish died, and shortly after, your hamster, what a state you were in, inconsolable, until daddy bought in a new one, and you could call it the same name. Well you can do the same thing again next year, because there will be one coming along similar to Casey, and you can call him Marc, your new little idol, for you to jerk off to. You really are a joke, you're a bigger twat than the Rev.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Is that white stuff around your mouth froth

or something else?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I have a question for you corny

Do you think its clever to make jokes about Jimmy Saville abusing children? Do you find it funny?

The following is a direct quote from cornbowl...

"Marion, you watch too much American TV, I bet you're looking for swaps for your 'Jim'll fix ya' badge."

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

I've always admired Rossi, but when I read the garbage and venom spewed out on here by the Rossi fan boys - such as Supermario - it almost makes me glad to see his career going down the pan.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Yeah but atleast he's got the balls

to stick it out instead of throwing a tantrum and quitting

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Can I also say what a fked up piece of logic that is

So because I express my opinion about stoner, and you don't like it, your now gonna hate a guy you admire?

If thats the case then your sour grapes opinion is worth precisely nothing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices