Skip to content

Discuss This Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

In-form Dani Pedrosa won’t be able to rely on Aussie teammate Casey Stoner to help him capture an elusive first MotoGP world title after HRC refused point-blank to use controversial team orders in the last three races. With Stoner now back from injury and Pedrosa cutting Jorge Lorenzo’s lead to 28-points after a fourth win in five races in Japan last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 October 2012 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

maid marion

One day you'll realise that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Do you know anything as a fact about the stiff front Bridgestone tyres that you keep referring to?

Are you actually saying that Stoner is more adaptable than anyone else and was the only one who could get the best out of this 'stiff' front tyre (sounds like it)

Or do you just spout unfounded rubbish because like Leecho, you hate the lad because he had the audacity to beat your hero

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

keep the comedy coming

only reason stoner is quitting is he knows he wont get near rossi next yr on the yam.

This would be Stoner, who beat Rossi on the Yam when he was on the Ducati. The Ducati that Stoner won 23 times on and that Rossi struggles to get past 6th.

Yeah, petrified of that challenge, I'm sure he would have been.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Am I saying stoner was more adaptable?

as usual bluto you display your inability to even read my post successfully. stoner is a niche rider, a one trick pony. Any success he has enjoyed during the 800 era on Motogp has been entirely due to Bridgestone, who should put in a claim for 50% of everything stoner has ever made from his short career. stoner is the LEAST adaptable rider, ever. Thats why he's chucking in the towel.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

should have rae on it

Casey is not riding the bike to its full potential you have only to see how far danni is in front of him. They should have left Rea on it till the end of the season and given him chance to get acustomed to it a bit more  because he was improving on it all the time 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Marion, a straight question, are you saying that Stoner, will not podium between now and Valencia?  

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

as usual bluto you display your inability to even read my post successfully.

Must be catching then maid marion, don't you think.

As usual, you don't have a shred of proof to back up your banal statements.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

stoner

is a pussy, look at what cal did at silverstone the day after from the back of the grid, with the same injury, yes ok he could ride the ducati, thats all i will give him credit for, rossi will always be a legend, and stoner a nobody,ask yourselves why rossi keeps going when he could hang his boots up after all these yrs, he is a racer not a whinger, belly ache, twinge in back etc etc

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

So much Stoner hatred on here pathetic really at least he could win on the Ducati unlike the big Italian flop.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

better than being a big

american flop I guess

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

QED

"As usual, you don't have a shred of proof to back up your banal statements"

I don't need any you stupid gimp, its called an opinion. You really are too thick to understand what I've written aren't you.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices