Skip to content

Discuss This Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

In-form Dani Pedrosa won’t be able to rely on Aussie teammate Casey Stoner to help him capture an elusive first MotoGP world title after HRC refused point-blank to use controversial team orders in the last three races. With Stoner now back from injury and Pedrosa cutting Jorge Lorenzo’s lead to 28-points after a fourth win in five races in Japan last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 October 2012 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I have no idea...

"are you saying that Stoner, will not podium between now and Valencia?" 

...but I bet you'll be teabagging your dads ballbag between now and then

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

A big American flop maybe this season is one to forget but at least the American does not say its my bike, shoulder and leg.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Opinion

"1.A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Supermario - you may have uttered your first sensible post on MCN.  If you keep that sort of thing up you may even lose your Troll of the Month moniker.

Anyway - there is only one team order, which is not to take your teammate out.  It is not always followed ....

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

GOOD

now mr. birt. please ask DUCATI since 2011 was there any team order and spareparts in garage???? I'M SURE THERE WASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Maid Marion

You don't give opinion, you make categoric statements. Opinion forms discussion, you can't discuss.

Opinions normally begin with the words 'I think' which rules you out of the reasoning process completely

But feel free to carry on as there's entertainment in seeing how big a twat you can make yourself look with your self contradiction

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

yes ok he could ride the ducati, thats all i will give him credit for, rossi will always be a legend, and stoner a nobody,

I'll bet Stoner is gutted by that appraisal from such a well respected and world renowned critic.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

shooting fish in a barrel

"Personally I think stoner is crying off because of the tyre situation"

bluto, you're obviously too stupid to understand plain english, that much is clear as once again I have to point out what is right under your nose. Do yourself a favour, realise that you simply don't have the mental faculties required to enter the conversation and keep quiet, that way you won't end up looking like a fool time and time again.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

yup

no team orders because they all know stacy is slower than Dani

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Stoner slower then his team-mate don't think so really.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

did you see the race on Sunday?

Pedrosa was not only considerably faster than his team mate, he was faster than anybody!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle