Skip to content

Discuss This Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda vow not to use team orders to help Dani Pedrosa

In-form Dani Pedrosa won’t be able to rely on Aussie teammate Casey Stoner to help him capture an elusive first MotoGP world title after HRC refused point-blank to use controversial team orders in the last three races. With Stoner now back from injury and Pedrosa cutting Jorge Lorenzo’s lead to 28-points after a fourth win in five races in Japan last...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 October 2012 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Team orders

It's all academic anyway as given his condition on Sunday, it's unlikely his ankle will gain sufficient mobility for him to be able to ride the bike to his full potential in Malaysia or PI, so the task of finishing in front of Lorenzo or Pedrosa is going to be a mighty difficult one. I wouldn't rule it out by PI given his determination to race, but very difficult.

Also, if Pedrosa wins all 3, Lorenzo still wins the title by finishing them 3rd, so Stoner giving way to Pedrosa to win, if that was to happen, would have no affect on the outcome. Lorenzo would have to try very hard to finish lower than 3rd - mechanical failure or being skittled excepted.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

he will deservingly go down in history as one of the top 2-wheel racers of all time

I had to laugh at that one. He dosen't even make it into the top ten willc. Too short a career. Too ready to give up

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Supermario

SM.  There aren't Stoner fan boys, nor Pedrosa  or Lorenzo fan morons that I'm aware of.

I'm in awe of Rossi and every rider on a MotoGP grid.

Rossi fan morons like you think that anyone who doesn't agree with their posts is automatically a Stoner fan.

If you're 13 then please don't be offended by this:

Are you 13?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Are you 13?

Mentally or actual age?

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

ok mario, we get it...

...you hate Casey Stoner.  That's your opinion; you are entitled to it.  There are riders out there that I'm not so fond of, either, but I do not belittle them or their accomplishments because I still respect what they are doing.  Granted, that sentiment requires a certain level of maturity.

Stoner's career has not been "too short."  Obviously, he is leaving the sport at the peak of his talents, and I (and others) would like to see him stay, but you have to remember his entire youth was spent in a caravan chasing MotoGP glory.  If he is ready to give it up, that's his business.  There is life beyond motorcycle racing. 

The three greatest riders of all-time are Hailwood, Agostini and Rossi, in no particular order (Doohan's gotta be right there, too).  Stoner is level with Mike the Bike in terms of premier class victories.  Ago himself has directly compared Stoner to Hailwood.  And, forgive me Nicky, but Stoner was the first to decisively dethrone and consistently beat Valentino Rossi, everybody's favorite GOAT, while on the very machine that has brought The Doctor's career to an all-time low.  These accomplishments entitle Stoner to, at the very least, be considered in the all-time top ten.  This, of course, is all my opinion; I am entitled to it.

Do you know what isn't an opinion?  Right now in 2012, Casey Stoner, the reigning MotoGP world champ, is faster than Rossi.  That is an indisputable fact.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MARIO MARIO....

i thought your diminishing for this few months makes you go smarter. i thought you go to school again and start sharping your brain. but you comment here really really picture your small nut chicken brain.

even injured stoner you slammed with bad word. actually why you not dare to discuss your 9 TIMES LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHAMPION PERFORMANCE HERE?????????? afraid??? shame??? LOL. you're just childish ass lover.

go to school and don't miss your lesson buddy. and don't forget to drink your milk. you need it.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

motorking

9 times lucky! ! ! !

so stacey is 2 times lucky right! ?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

The truth hurts

dosen't it ladys 

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So bluto

I wonder, are you man enough to apologise for needlessly attacking my OPINION? You know the one, it started with the words "personally I think"

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You say there are no stoner fanboys cameroon

and yet I make one comment about casey and his need for stiff front Bridgestones, and look at the abuse that has resulted from that. You stoner fanboys are not only as sensitive as stoner, you throw as many tantrums.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices