Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang

After a dismal Japanese MotoGP at the Twin Ring Motegi, Nicky Hayden is hoping a new Ducati swingarm he will try for the first time in Sepang this weekend will boost his hopes of a strong finish to a disappointing 2012. The American will get the new swingarm factory Ducati teammate Valentino Rossi has been using since Misano for this weekend’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 October 2012 11:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

It's gonna take more than a swing arm to get a good finish

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

I was wondering why all of a sudden he was qualifying slower than Rossi... I put it down to being his hand!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Why didn't Hayden have the new swing arm last week? The Misano test was mid September.

Five weeks to deliver a part they've already made is surely the reason Ducati are in the shit. Next years riders must be bricking themselves for fear of their careers.

"Even the test rider thought it was better." Haha..

About sums the job up..fkn useless bastards.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

wosihound

apologies for the other day.Someone seriously upset me and I took it out on you.
You do come out with some good stuff....sorry.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

No problem pal..

..no problem at all.

:wink::smile:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Woohoo

I'm so excited for this new swing arm, this is defo gona sort out ducatis once and for all. I'd imagine all the jap companies will follow suit and start designing like a new brake lever or tax disc holder or something

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

hayden

i belive its his hands and rist that holding him back

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ah bless

It's all fluffy bunnies in the yellow camp after their handbag session earlier this week.

B grade Nicky 'ho hum' Hayden still being treated as such by Corse in favour of B grade Rossi. Must be a Rossi contractual thing - he has a history of this, just ask the CE11.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

'B' grade Hayden being treated as such ?  Why is that a surprise ?  A racer with only 3 wins in his entire 9 year career is hardly 'A' grade is he ?

You are now bashing Rossi in almost every post - it's becoming an obsession with you - you are fast becoming like the multi-handled Benny What'sHisNameToday Nincompoop who is obsessed with Crutchlow bashing.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh Saturn

It's hardly my fault old bean that you have a permanent fog around your thick head clouding your  judgement. You obviously didn't notice but my comment was 100% on topic regarding the thread.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle