Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden hoping for swingarm boost in Sepang

After a dismal Japanese MotoGP at the Twin Ring Motegi, Nicky Hayden is hoping a new Ducati swingarm he will try for the first time in Sepang this weekend will boost his hopes of a strong finish to a disappointing 2012. The American will get the new swingarm factory Ducati teammate Valentino Rossi has been using since Misano for this weekend’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 October 2012 11:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

A new what

What about a new bike ,an arms hardly going to help is it !

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

Its all about the banter below.....

''It's all fluffy bunnies in the yellow camp ''

Ha ha ha

The gap to the front is more than a swing arm, the natural order will remain, he will still be around eighth but the gap to seventh will have reduced....probably!!

Sort it out Ducati, we could do with some fluffy bunnies in the red camp!!

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

New Swingarm.

Yep that'll make all the difference to the nail but if he's been hanging out for Ducati to bring him a new swingarm why didn't he just scour MCN classifieds, he could easily have got one for pocket money, in fact I've got a spare on from my RG250 that I would lend him, he could even borrow the whole RG and improve his braking and corner speed whilst holding a tight line (unlike the barge he's on).

I think its embarrasing for him and Ducati that he'll be riding that thing again next year.  His new team mate is going to make him look daft.  Shame because he seems like a nice bloke.

Reply to this Topic
DorisM77

Oct 12

DorisM77 says:

Welcome to____Seekingbikers (Please Google it)____the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and you're bound to find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together with hundreds of thousands of single motorcycle men and women are there. :)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

My poor misguided fool - I think it is you who have a fog around your head or is it a red mist - My comment on your post was as much 'on topic' as yours.    Stay away from the hard stuff it's clouding your perception.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Hayden v Dovi

Place your bets , who'll come out on top ? I say Hayden ,because hes had years on the thing  and Dovi hasnt

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Valencia

The after-season tests should give us a clue Richard. Has Dovi been contracted as lead rider or is Hayden being promoted ?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lead rider at Ducati in 2013 has to be Hayden because of his experience.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Spies ...

... Nah - just joking.

They're paying him £5million over the next two years so it's got to be Dovi.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices