Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013

Scott Redding will remain with the Marc VDS Racing Moto2 squad in 2013 after hopes of a Ducati or Honda switch to MotoGP vanished. The Gloucestershire rider’s new deal will be confirmed during this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang, while Finn Mika Kallio is to remain his teammate in an unchanged line-up. The Belgian-based Marc VDS Racing squad had reached an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 October 2012 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

WSB

Would love to see scott in WSB he is a talented aggressive rider who would suit WSB. his height and weight wouldnt be such a diadvantage as MOTOGP2 and unless DORNA mess around with the rules its becoming the premier racing class in racing.     

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

What a pompus, arrogant, totally incorrect statement.

Both tests were covered in depth by the Italian website

By in depth, do you mean they ran a direct comparison between each test? If you have that insight, maybe you could have qualified your statement in reasonable context by giving an example or two of why you think Iannone is more deserving.

Instead you worded it just as you do your frequent and unwarranted attacks on Crutchlow, therefore it looked like just another of your digs at an English rider.

If you were just giving an opinion you could have worded it better.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Another stupid comment get back in your field with the sheep and play with them dick.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

If

If you ignore the troll it will leave i guarantee it

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Odd Blood

that you choose one of the 20th centuries most repulsive individuals as your Avatar. Is it for 'laughs' or some perceived shock value?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

How can we

guarantee your guarantee Richard?

You know you need a very big goat to rid yourself of a troll? Anyone know of a such a Goat?

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

I have a goat but would rather stay on subject.  For sure, would have liked to have seen Scott on the duke.  I reckon you have fast riders with bollocks and fast riders with finesse.  The ones with more bollocks than finesse are ultimately faster but make mistakes or push too hard (Gardner, Schwantz, Simo etc), the finesse riders are more steady and tend to win more championships (Lawson, Rainey).  Off course they all have bollocks bigger than any of us.

Then you have the rare ones that manage to combine a good measure of everything - Doohan, Rossi.

Scott is young and certainly fits the first category and I think could develop further.  Would much rather see him in GP1 than Bradders though I wish him all the best.  Meanwhile, agree with getting more podiums in GP2 and hope some of the old gaurds make space for him next year.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Arrogant and lazy ...

By in depth, do you mean they ran a direct comparison between each test?

I gave you the link - go and do some research yourself and become better informed.

I'll tell you something for nothing though - there was a third rider in contention but he didn't take part in the Mugello trial. Danilo Petrucci (the young Ioda CRT rider) had tested for Ducati (when Hayden was injured) and Ducati were so impressed that they've offered him the job of official test rider (which Petrucci would like to take but can't because he's under contract to Ioda for a further 12 months).

Finally, I'm a Scott Redding 'fan' - but that doesn't disguise the fact that Iannone went much quicker than Redding (despite Iannone completing fewer laps in his rain affected trial).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I've read reports on both tests and nowhere is there any info to give a direct comparison between both tests - variables or constants with conditions, tyres bike spec etc.

You could have simply phrased your observation better, rather than make it look like just another attack on an English rider

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bulto.

Please just shut up now, you're starting to sound like a whinging girl. The post didn't fall into your remit of how things should be done, you've made that clear. Take it on the chin and move on, your reply's are becoming cringe worthy..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices