Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding to stay in Moto2 in 2013

Scott Redding will remain with the Marc VDS Racing Moto2 squad in 2013 after hopes of a Ducati or Honda switch to MotoGP vanished. The Gloucestershire rider’s new deal will be confirmed during this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang, while Finn Mika Kallio is to remain his teammate in an unchanged line-up. The Belgian-based Marc VDS Racing squad had reached an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 October 2012 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Scott really should have been considered for the Gresini ride.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fk it.

I think a lot of Brit fans are relieved he didn't go to Ducati..Cal too.

Gresini would have been good but if Honda pull the plug on GP like they keep saying?

Alvaro has had to swallow a mega pay-cut..he's on just 90k a year apparently. What's that?..a grand a week after tax! He'd be better off going back to college and learning how to be a Plumber.

No..Scott's best off biding his time and waiting to see how the new technical rules pan out. He's with a great team who love him to bits.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

90k a year

Hell! I'd ride the bike for free never mind 90k a year!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Still can't understand

why there is no minimum weight limit in this class

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I also think San Carlo's number one priority is to get an Italian rider on board before you ask why the teams main sponsor San Carlo.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Can't understand no weight limit?

I can. Its a Spanish dominated series with a massive Spanish sponsor. Spanish riders are dinky, why would they want to be fair when it could hurt their dominace. even in GP Redding will face the same disadvantages.

Simoncelli had the same problems and when he compensated with some aggresive overtakes the Spanish riders all cried to mummy and had him banned.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

More like the so called "Aliens" cried for him to get banned.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Amen to that

Krabby

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

shame on u ducepelezadorna

the lad got real talent remenisent of stoner. imo he'd have shown cock suckers like spies n dovi how to make that pig shit duc dance. shame politics n passports gets over on talent and balls..

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Beam Scotty Up

Big fan of scott and he is ready for a move up, what a pity all this f**king politics and passport shit dictate where riders go.Think ducati would have been a wrong move and I do think his size will help him muscle the big bikes round,after all I don't think being built like a racing snake is as imperitive as it used to be. Don't believe alvara is racing in moto gp for 90k either,is it a tax dodge ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices