Skip to content

TRIUMPH 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 snapped DAYTONA 675

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > DAYTONA 675 > 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 snapped

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

2013 Triumph Daytona 675 snapped

Pictures of the new Triumph Daytona 675 have been published on Triumph675.net, revealing the new model ahead of its scheduled unveiling at the Milan Show in November. The pictures confirm the new bike will have an underslung exhaust much like the new Street Triple and Street Triple R, which were unveiled at the Cologne Show earlier this month. The bodywork has been...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 October 2012 11:40)

Post a message in DAYTONA 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

evil people

Pack it in triumph,if i buy any more triumphs my missus will kill me.i already have a 1050 sprint a 955 speed triple and a 68 bonny.maybe i could change the lock on the garage door or breed more spiders.hmmm.stunning bike .DOH

Reply to this Topic
stavros012008

Oct 08

zx6r but chop shopped ..looks good

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I really like it. Me being from Holland, i read allot of bike magazines from all over the world. As we don't have a lot of great Mags. But the Triple Triumph engine wether it be a Daytona a speed triple or a Street triple? That triple engine and The power delivery it gives are ledgendary. Looks sweet and an engine mapping that can handle emision crap. The Mv F3 is beutiful but for now has à shit throttle response? And that is exactly what Triumph rules at. Throtle response is important, and if the new Triumph want's to win people that ride on the street over, they will have that sorted.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Looks very good as we knew it would.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

superb

This bike looks stunning. I can't wait to see a comparison test with the £10k Kawasaki 636.

The Daytona 675 has always been a great bike and this looks set to take it one stage further but I can't help but feel Triumph have a gaping, great hole in their product range.

Thing is, why can't Triumph bring out  a 1050 Daytona that looks like this. How hard can it be? I know Triumph marketing department says the class is dead but really...is it really that easy to find a reason to not do something, when the reasoning should be because we can?

I'm always seeing job adverts that say "must have a can do attitude", so come on Triumph......

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Kl595

I can't agree more? À Triumph 1100 in Superbikes with Shaykey wringing it's neck? And the road bike, with the electroniks being what they are? I would love to see a 1050 Daytona . What à Baritone howl à 1050 3 cilinder could give at 12.500 revs though a full Akra system.

Reply to this Topic
arbg92

Oct 05

arbg92 says:

That is one very sexy bike....Are triumph taking on Ducati and trying to make gorgeous bikes. Whatever next Triumph in MotoGp... ;-)

Reply to this Topic
JUtona675

Oct 12

JUtona675 says:

Those Hinckley Geniuses...

Looks a stunning bike, well done Trumph!. Cant wait to meet one in the flesh!. 
Couldnt agree more about producing a Tona 1000cc +...

Reply to this Topic
kage

Aug 10

kage says:

Too pointy and over styled. Trying too hard! Designers need to think along the Moto2 designs. Simple, clean and effective. Just my thoughts though. If you like it-fair enough.

Reply to this Topic
denden

Nov 10

denden says:

RUBBISH LOGO!!!

The 675 is, and was always,a great bike. I had a 2007 and really miss it. The power delivery was supreme, handling fantastic, quality of parts tip top and it looks fantastic. It will be a design Icon one one day like the Spitfire. On e fly in the ointment...THAT STUPID NEW LOGO!!! Ditch it Triumph please and go back to the classic one - everyone hates the new one even though you are trying to appeal to younger riders they don't mind a bit. Also it's getting messy wit a logo for classics, one for D675s and Tigers and yet another for the Explorer and finally NONE on the Trophy! DITCH THE NEW LOGO NOW! You know it makes sense :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices