Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner expecting gruelling race MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner expecting gruelling race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner expecting gruelling race

Casey Stoner believes his potential in Sunday’s Sepang MotoGP race will be solely determined by how his recovering right ankle and his fitness will cope with the extreme heat and humidity in Malaysia. The Australian finished a rain-hit first practice having set the second quickest time with an impressive lap of 2.01.773. That put Stoner just 0.152s behind Repsol Honda teammate Dani...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 October 2012 12:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

my 2 bobsworth

his best bet is to just keep riding and keep the muscles moving , he sure as hell is all the better for it from last weeks workout , he looked a lot more alive today. he will still try to win anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Its the tendon

There lies the rub. The bloody things take ages to heal. 'I can't swim'. Sure he can but he can't exert force in the hydraulic zone because of an inflexible tie rod currently hitched to his right ankle. Try swimming with a semi-rigid ankle. Its like the Bismark's rudder after the torpedo hit. One leg propulsion coupled to upper body heave. Not easy.

Nevertheless, he does look okay and trying hard for a bloke that announced his retirement at the start of season whilst leading the championship,unlike Moto3 Vinales. What is that all about ?

Casey got crucified in 2009 for spewing in his helmet during a race and eventually after 3 or 4 repeats took time off to sort his health out and come back.

Vinales,a new great hope spills his young guts and abandons his team because his team blah blah. The general concencus is huge support for Vinny's decision.

Hell. If anyone had reason to fuck off back home,stuff contract for any reason this year it has to be Ben Spies. BUT. He's still there. CS and BS. Class acts the pair of them.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

HEY ALL 46ERS

come and put your insult to stoner here. that's what you do since 2007 and now the secret already reveal how high rossi's skill is. ORDINARY. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Casey is spot on it will be a gruelling race like I said not long back I hope he (Stoner) has a safe race and come away with a good result.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

yes

stacey it will be tough, but honda pay you millions you pussy, so man up and get on with it, only a couple of more races then you can get back to doing the house work, while adriana is out shoping with ya bank card.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Leecho.

"so man up and get on with it"...isn't that exactly what he's doing?..you bell end.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

no bell end

hes having a good old moan like always.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

A bit like you then, crawling out of your hole every now and then to have the same old repetitive moan about him

You telling someone to 'man up'.  Oh the irony...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Leecho has no concept of irony

..he thinks it's similar to goldie and silvery - just made of iron.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Leecho not like you

Your normally bob on with your views ,I know he moans but the way he rides when he's on song I thought would be right up your street,He can put that thing in knots and ring its neck,that takes some kind of pussy ,wait till the seasons over and enjoy watching him, like him or not that doesn't matter,as a rider he is special make no mistake ,i am just disappointed he is not racing next year,the three best riders of the last 12 years would of been good to see, especially with the newcomers in the mix,don't write him off yet this season either ,he isn't back for Dani's benefit

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices