Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Scott Redding secures Moto2 front row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Scott Redding secures Moto2 front row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Scott Redding secures Moto2 front row

Scott Redding stormed to his fifth front row start of 2012 in physically and mentally draining conditions at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia this afternoon. The Marc VDS Racing rider took second on the grid behind Pol Espargaro with a best time of 2.07.399 to clinch his best qualifying result of the year. The 19-year-old was 0.437s off Espargaro’s impressive pace,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 October 2012 09:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Another good qualifying session from Scott, it's put him between the two fastest, and let's hope he can grab yet another podium, tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Bradley Smith ...

... is my kind of guy - brave and fast.

Changing gear must hurt like hell.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

BCB

It's the psychological effect it will have on him, that I'm concerned about, the Dr says it's going to be three weeks at least, before he can re-varnish his nails, and wear the high heeled open toe sandals with his evening wear, lol. I hope he can hang on to that 6th place, we shall see.

I like your new account 'calfan' it's soooooo original, how did you dream it up, no wonder you're working undercover baaaaaa. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... don't be such a silly little man - I'd vote 'Labour' before calling myself 'calfan'.

Good performance by Redding and I hope he gets a podium.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

GOOD PERFORMANCE

really good performances from Scott and Bradley, Would love to see Scott on a WSB it would definatly suite his riding style. Well done Bradley alot of people say he hasnt got what it takes once again he is proving that armchair racer(pukebowl ) incorrect. dont bother thinking your winding me up pukebowl because i wouldnt give you the pleasure of bothering to read your reply 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

racketpan - specsavers

Read the post you dipshit, I said 

"I HOPE HE CAN HOLD ONTO THAT 6th PLACE, WE SHALL SEE"

that's a compliment to 'Sir B',

So are you still ruining your eyesight with your favourite hobby, nocturnal boxing gloves would be helpful.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Bradders

Could be on for a podium tomorrow, never more dangerous than when the odds are stacked against him.

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Yawn, yawn.

Yeah Bradley, to quote a knowledgeable sporting legend Ratchman "a lot of people say you haven't got what it takes ".  3 wins from 110 starts. Man, you're on fire. But watch out Bradders, Redding's hot on your tail with 1 win from 81 starts. 

Give us a break Ratchetman, there are only 4 riders in Moto2 who deserve to jump up a grade. You know who they are. There are winners and there are others who just make up the numbers. 

It must be so frustrating for you Brits to see yet another Spaniard kick your arse. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Mr Krabs

Behave, you know Sir B's not going to get a podium, he'll do well to keep that 6th position. Do you want a virtual tenner on it lol. But I'm hoping Scott can get on that podium yet again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices