Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter

Casey Stoner is worried a severe chatter issue with his factory Honda RC213V machine will hinder his hopes of securing a podium finish in his final appearance at the Sepang track in Malaysia tomorrow. The reigning world champion, who has been struck by chatter throughout his final premier class campaign, had major tyre vibration issues that left him fourth on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 October 2012 12:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tomoijsg

Jun 08

tomoijsg says:

The two separate interviews on the BBC with Stoner and Rossi amply demonstrate why the fans love Valentino and don't care too much for Casey. Valentino came across lucid and honest, Casey on the other hand was completely negative with what he said. No one want's to listen to a sour faced rider bitching about his bike/tyres/team etc. His riding will be missed but not the man.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Tomo...

..so you decided to drag your sorry ass on here to have a moan about someone apparently moaning!.. Knob!..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

He does have

a point though CHR

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Mario..

..only to the people that dislike him.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

or...

...aren't wearing casey tinted spectacles

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Maid Marion

Didn't I say you'd come out with some dribbling gibberish sooner or later and here it is

Madame bluto the mind reader

"Think on - taken in context, he means the way the bike performs with these tyres, not the bike itself"

So you've chatted with stoner about this personally then?

No, I read all of the quotes from the interview which puts that bit into context, I didn't just read that line. I even put some of it in itallics for you

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

or...

...aren't wearing casey tinted spectacles

No, just petty minded children

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Moaning ?

I don't believe it ?

moaner moaning whatever next ?????

moment of the season was when the commentator said on the grid at Silverstone ladies and gentlemen your chance to put your hands together to show your appreciation for what Casey Stoner has given you in his racing

Response virtual SILENCE

Brilliant absolutely brilliant

2 more races and he is no more (he wont be making a living on appearance money in the uk that's a fact)

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So then

if you didn't talk to casey, how can you make a statement about what he meant? Unless you're a mind reader bluto, you can't possibly know. As usual you confuse wishful thinking with fact.

CHR and I were having a perfectly reasonable exchange of views, until you came along and lost your cool. Do that a lot don't you bluto. I'm still chuckling over your ridiculous over reaction to my first comment on this thread. Maybe you need to take a long hard look at YOURSELF.

Wosi summed you up perfectly......."the pick of the charmless nerks".

Rather fitting.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Clarkson.

Your post sticks out like dogs balls in so much as it shows you to be nothing more than council estate trash. Scum, nothing more..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices