Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Casey Stoner bemoans severe chatter

Casey Stoner is worried a severe chatter issue with his factory Honda RC213V machine will hinder his hopes of securing a podium finish in his final appearance at the Sepang track in Malaysia tomorrow. The reigning world champion, who has been struck by chatter throughout his final premier class campaign, had major tyre vibration issues that left him fourth on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 October 2012 12:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

If Casey say's it's ten times worse..

...I'm inclined to believe him!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

it is one of the most difficult and one of the worst bikes I've ridden in my career

If thats not a pre-menstrual whinge I don't know what is. Danny seems to be going well on it. Infact I have him down as the winner for tomorrow. Jorge might have been able to get pole by throwing in a soft front, but I think the Honda has the race pace.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

If Casey told you to put your head in an oven so he could slip you a long un up the wrong un..you'd go along with it CHR. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

So we both agree..

..Casey's got a long 'un?..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You probably wouldn't want it for a mole on your chin..but I somehow doubt it.

More skinless chipolata than giant cumberland according to bultoyboy. You need to get out a bit more.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ha ha ha ha ha..

Wosi, you really are a plank sometimes..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bottom line is..

Stoner's venting, along with a few other notables in the paddock. Agreed, he's run off at the mouth and quite possibly said a few things he doesn't quite mean, but let's not all get on our high horse's about it. They all do it, one way or another.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And still on the bottom line

Wosi knows it but there's no fun in that... he's had a tough two years of yellow torment to endure so you can't blame him for lashing out

Anyway, a skinless chipolata with huge chatter is better than a cumberland that takes the same line every stroke?

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

chatter.

gaffer tape should cure chatter,dont forget to ban the milkman.the hard man of moto gp fucked up by s glass of milk.lol.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

what twat

you are stacey, best bike on the grid, and ya still at it, nice one mcn, love the BEMOANS,nearly fell of my computer chair when i saw this post, but i just saved it, but sprained me ankle,HAHAHA.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices