Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx

Dani Pedrosa scored the first wet weather Grand Prix victory of his career earlier today after he triumphed in atrocious conditions at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia. The Repsol Honda rider was leading the way in monsoon conditions when the race was red flagged on lap 13, with Race Direction declaring conditions too dangerous to continue. Cal Crutchlow, Andrea Dovizioso, Stefan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 October 2012 12:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Watch out Watch out

There's a troll about.   RevBenny's disciples that is !    Tossers!

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

The Silence of the Trolls

Jorge certainly dodged a bullet there as by mid-race his tyres were screwed.  If the rain hadn't come down and a few of the lesser riders not fallen to give race control the excuse to bring out the red flags, then Lorenzo would have been lucky to even finish.  Dani was ecstatic to claim his first wet victory, but all his efforts and skill will not get him the championship.  He needs some luck too .... and time is running out.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Dani's

ride was a masterclass in wet track racing.   Jorge's ride was less inspired due to wrong choice of tyre. A third and a fourth will do him Ok.   What he does not want is a DNF  so pressure is building.

I'm in a picky mood  and I stole your avatar in waiting. What do you think of that?

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

Entertaining

Great to watch, I agree lorenzos hand gestures stopped the race. Not fair on the awesome honda machines. Dani finally passes his test on the water ski (without cheating). What happened to Rossi? He seemed to loose 4 places without camera coverage! Hayden hung in there and deserved 4th. I hope cal can improve, his credibility as a front runner is diminishing. I hope for a strong finish to secure championship 5th. I hope the championship goes to the last corner!!!

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Stalin

Yes Joseph Stalin   the picture was taken in 1902 when he was 23 years old. He looks a cool dude the fashion would stand up in todays world.   Pity he was such a thug.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

If the title comes down to Valencia then either Dani or Jorge could still bottle it. Poor ride from Dovi today. With his skill in the wet he had the chance to get one over on his soon to be ex exployers. Perhaps if he hadn't been mugging for the camera and had been focusing on the race he might not of had such a poor start.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

CH987

Bad day all round for Tech3.  Think the race being stopped was fair enough,   riders going down like skittles. The race wasn't stopped just for Lorenzo there was a war of attrition going on out there.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

He's always been fast!!

As I've said on this forum for years,an uninjured Pedrosa on his day is pretty much unbeatable.He has'nt just come good this season, its just he's been injury free for the first time in years...of course Dani's had his usual bit of bad luck but he's making the run-in to the Champion-ship go to the wire...Salut y forza al canut!!!.. ch987...I would hardly accuse Pedrosa/Lorenzo 'bottleing it`...'Bottle' is something those two certainly don`t lack....

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Tripitaka

Yeah I agree. The way the rain came down, even if Jorge had gone down, it would of been stopped  next lap.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Parkway

What I mean't was if it comes down to the last race, big home crowd, lot of pressure on both of them. One mistake could decide the title.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices