Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa wins to end rain jinx

Dani Pedrosa scored the first wet weather Grand Prix victory of his career earlier today after he triumphed in atrocious conditions at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia. The Repsol Honda rider was leading the way in monsoon conditions when the race was red flagged on lap 13, with Race Direction declaring conditions too dangerous to continue. Cal Crutchlow, Andrea Dovizioso, Stefan...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 October 2012 12:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Great ride

from Dani, he chose the hard rear, and was on Lorenzo's arse from the word go. Now then, Stoner's race craft and fitness 'in doubt' I don't think so, a top performance from Stoner, controlled,, closing down Lorenzo, and as he closed, Lorenzo wanted 'out of the playground', a shame it couldn't run to the end, or made a restart, as Stoner had the pace for an easy 2nd.

They've forecast rain for Phillip Island !!!!, roll on next Sunday. It ain't over till it's over. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

First wet win ...

... for Pedrosa - brilliant ride.

The red flag came out at just the right moment for Lorenzo - with the rain beating down, a worn-out soft rear tyre and Stoner reeling him in. Nice timing that.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

what a farce..

Lorenzo gets some more preferential treatment!! as soon as he waves his hand the marshal signal the end to the race......thanks Dorna!! Well done Admiral Pedrosa!! my word hasnt he come out with a vengeance in the second half of the year!! Good on Stoner too showing that it doesnt take the best too long to get back into rhythm. And spies...my oh my...

Come on Dani and Repsol Honda!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

ony only one waving away

i only saw jorge waving away but im sure it was stopped at the right time!!! personally the moto 2 boys had to finish so why not these guys ,politics bloody rip off for the fans.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Some save from Lorenzo..

..That save could have won him the championship...

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

zzzzz

what happened i seem to have fallen asleep again.. why have a fuckin race in monsoon season why??

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Never been a Dani fan, but the little dude is on fire! Of course J-lo does not have to win and is sparing i believe his last engine? Plus Jorge getting his way with the red flag today. In the media the focus might be on J-lo cruising and rightly ging for the championship. But Dani deserves some credit, i reckon he could take Jorge when J-lo was the 1 with less points as well. Verry impressed by Dani for weeks now.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Well done Dani!!

and just saved by race control "Lucky Lorenzo", only a fall away from zero points!! Now that would have made the last 2 races interesting!! It's all to play for now and what a battle we're going to have at Philip Island and hopefully a championship decider at Cheste!! Would love to see it going down to the wire, as it is suerely going to do now. Anything could happen as Lorenzo sees his points advantage disappearing fast. As Stoner can't win this year I reckon Dani deserves it!! Memories of Rossi dropping it in 2006!!!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Glad to see safety is paramount....cute litle red lights on bikes and nice timing by Dorna to scrap the race. Keeps the standings all in the family.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

CHRainmaker

I reckon that save did win him the championship. That kind of skill/luck is exactly what is required when required. Had he gone down D.Pedrosa would have kept his hand on the bars and then pointed at the sky +1 lap later. A great ride yet again from Pedrosa, he's gone up hugely in my estimations and it will be a shame if he doesn't win it, although it's obviously unlikely without drama. He can't be questioned for his speed and commitment, although I'm sure Wosi will try. It was good to see another shite performance from Rossi although I'm sure the moronic contingent of this site will continue to delude themselves with froth and other bullshit.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices