Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second

Jorge Lorenzo admitted he got out of jail after he almost threw away 20 precious points in a rain-lashed Sepang MotoGP race. Just moments before the scheduled 20-lap race was red flagged on lap 14 as torrential rain battered the Sepang track, Lorenzo had survived a massive fright when he lost the front of his Yamaha YZR-M1 machine at the final...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 October 2012 08:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

dirtyharry46

yes i'm an asshole, cause i HAVE ass hole. and STILL tight. but maybe you should ask your 9 times ass lover chicken champion how's his asshole??? ripped apart i guess.  LOL.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Vtinmark ...

... it's funny how things go isn't it?

I was about to write a derogatory remark about inferior people, but then I thought:

'Nah BCB, don't do it - leave that sort of thing to the uneducated, uncouth folk like New Zealanders. You're way better than that sweetie.'

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

It must be a Hell

of sad place to be.

Where you need create multiple Internet  personas, in order to be able too talk to someone !!

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Toby ...

... you seem perturbed and perplexed - good.

But just look at it this way, if I wasn't here then nobody would talk to you - would they darling?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Yes JL was lucky it was stopped then, because no doubt Casey would have passed him within another half a lap, no doubt. the repsol honda rider seemed least affected by the downpour.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

2nd least affected, it;s easy to forget Dani he was so far ahead. I realise casey thought he could have caught Dani but on lap 12 of 13 Dani was 7 seconds infront of casey and a second a lap faster draw your own conclusions. Casey robbed of 3rd though, no way race direction should be reacting to one rider who has a vested interest in the race stopping at that time. No doubt it shouldn't have gone the distance, bit I would have like to see at least one other rider out there put his hand up.. Was Jorge the only rider on the softer tyre in the top 6 or 7, begs the question whether he made the wrong tyre choice, if that is why he seemed to suffer more then it was all down to him......

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I meant 2nd...

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

You

.......Dumb Assholes. The Revs always been there ,you just didnt know who he was.Youre so paranoid you even thought I was him. I joined this forum to pass critical comment on Motogp but just got insulted by a load of psychotic weirdos.I think ill go back to uni and do a thesis on predictive psychotic behaviour,id get a professorship out of you lot.The puppet master lives.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

calfan out of bed

Nurse, NurSE, NURSE !!!, Rev Benny's out of bed again, sound the alarm, and bring the tranquiliser gun, and warn the sheep  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Leave him alone nurse ! Without him this place would be as boring as MotoGP itself.

If Lorenzo beats Pedro in the last two races in my book he'll be the worthy champ, if not I'll forever bemoan the race stoppage in Malaysia of robbing Pedro of his best shot.  As it is I can't see Loro blowing it now by risking anything so he is 95% champion this year which means the rest of the season is boring before it has happened (hope I'm wrong).

Can't wait for 2013 however because there are lots of new exciting twists: Motoking's favourite ass chicken champ on the Yam, Dovi on the flying barge, Bradl wishing to step up a gear, Cal wishing to stay on board and Marquez.  Final standings as follows:

Pedro, Loro, Rossi, Crutchlow, Dovo, Marquez, Bradl.  You know's it !

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices