Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo relieved with ‘lucky’ second

Jorge Lorenzo admitted he got out of jail after he almost threw away 20 precious points in a rain-lashed Sepang MotoGP race. Just moments before the scheduled 20-lap race was red flagged on lap 14 as torrential rain battered the Sepang track, Lorenzo had survived a massive fright when he lost the front of his Yamaha YZR-M1 machine at the final...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 October 2012 08:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

See

I knew youd both say that.I think you may as well let me write your posts for you,I know what your all going to say.So much easier.

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

Mr multiply

revbenny....cornbowl.....calfan.....cal35gp.....bcb.....and the others....u not get bored talkin to yourself?

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Cornball ...

... it would appear that you've got nothing to say, other than 'Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'.

Now that's fine if it's the best that you can muster - but to hear it every single day is tedious for all.

In deference to the other people who have to suffer your monotonous posting, I've decided to be magnanimous and have added you as a 'friend' - allowing you to bore and abuse me to your hearts content (in private).

Now you have no excuse.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

jerkinthebox

I'm not myself, I'm someone else, though I am susceptible to Calfan's brain control.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

Bautista

Exactly, this is why it could be such an enthralling season.  Hard not to put him in the top 7 but there are so many talented contenders.  Much as I like Bautista I think Bradl will have the edge when it comes to consistency.

If Pedro can pull it off he will of course join Rossi as a legend in winning the title in all 3 classes.  This year must have given him massive confidence.  Loro's also due a bit of bad luck, Rossi's going to be taunting him something rotten and Dovi will have matching team-mate Voodoo dolls of Loro and Rossi now that he has done his job on Spies for having the Factory M1 he wanted.

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Bauwho?

I dont believe it,you lot talking racing for a change instead of mudslinging. You might become real bikers one day.

Reply to this Topic
CAL35GP1

Oct 12

CAL35GP1 says:

MCN

Please, when will you ban these posters and block their IP addresses for talking about bikes, motogp and relevant subject matter ??

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oi Jackinthebox

you dipshit, don't include me in with the Rev/Benny/Twpsyn/Caltwat etc., accounts, that sheepshagger was off on his earlier post, to Uni to write on his faeces, that's because he's full of shite, you need to buy him another mirror with a bell on it, to keep him off here.

That knob head, thinks it's done and dusted for J.Lo, but P.I. is liable to be wet, and they aint going to stop that one for him, whatever position he's running in, so it aint over 'till it's over. 

Reply to this Topic
BlackCountryBullock

Oct 12

Hahaha ....

"you need to buy him another mirror with a bell on it, to keep him off here"

Nice one - one of your better efforts my little sweetie ...... hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Another poor race

I can’t believe they stopped the race because the guy in SECOND was waving his hands about! One more lap and he’d of been 3rd or on the floor the second option would be better!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle