Skip to content

Discuss This Poll - When is your bike going away for the winter? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll - When is your bike going away for the winter?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll - When is your bike going away for the winter?

With the clocks changing next weekend and the winter weather closing in, a lot of bikes are already packed away until it's safe to venture out without getting soaked through. However, there's some brave souls whose bikes don't see the inside of a a garage for the colder months. So, when is your bike going away for the winter, or will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 October 2012 17:26)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

After this morning

I think tonight, I was very cold on the way to work and it was dark and I don't like the dark?

Reply to this Topic
RICHARD545

Sep 10

RICHARD545 says:

Discopoo

Worrying!!!

Careful, its halloween next week..........

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

My First Winter

This is the first winter I'll be a proper all winter rider since getting rid of the car to get a brand new bike back in January. Just come back from 7500 mile service with hot grips and a grin on my face, they ain't half hot mum! Been out in ice on the odd occassion on my last bike and looking forward to sharpening my skills this year. Next purchase will either be a more comfortable seat so my arse don't ache after 100 miles or a heated vest? Anyone know if heated clothing is any cop?

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Snev

Hear you on depreciation on brand new bike but bought my ER6n instead of VN900, W800 or Triumph Bonnie or Speed Triple (my other choices) as I intended on riding it all year, every year until it can be rode no more. Once I've paid off the 0% finance I'll look at getting a 'summer bike' and keeping the ER6 as the winter hack.

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

dazl

Heated boot insoles are brilliant but never needed a vest with a high screen. Windstopper clothing is also excellant.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices