Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN October 24: Simoncelli one year on General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN October 24: Simoncelli one year on

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN October 24: Simoncelli one year on

In this week's MCN, out October 24, we reflect on the untimely passing of Marco Simoncelli one year on. We speak to rivals Andrea Dovizioso and Casey Stoner, friends Loris Capirossi and Valentino Rossi, and Marco's dad, Paolo. Also in this week's MCN we ride the new 636cc Kawasaki ZX-6R on the road in California and ride the new Aprilia RSV4 Factory...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 October 2012 10:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikerlad707

Sep 11

bikerlad707 says:

marco, it was a sad day

alas marco was different ! he had a zest for life & it was the way he rode /his smile his style , who could not not see that this guy had it all to give , but on that faitfull day at Sepang , as both myself & my wife were there in Malaysia , hopefully to watch him race as he has that something that made him stand out .

but as we all know it was to be his last race , that day we all  lost a friend & fellow biker (R I P ) 58

never to be forgotten

Reply to this Topic
bikerlad707

Sep 11

bikerlad707 says:

marco, it was a sad day

alas marco was different ! he had a zest for life & it was the way he rode /his smile his style , who could not not see that this guy had it all to give , but on that faitfull day at Sepang , as both myself & my wife were there in Malaysia , hopefully to watch him race as he has that something that made him stand out .

but as we all know it was to be his last race , that day we all  lost a friend & fellow biker (R I P ) 58

never to be forgotten

Reply to this Topic
RetroCraig

Jan 12

RetroCraig says:

WOW

Some cold, envious fellows on here with some real-life issues. Its a dedication, if you don't like it, go back to playing with your sister instead of dissing...

Reply to this Topic
turtel2k1

Jun 10

turtel2k1 says:

mcns tribute to marco

well how gutted was eye when i brought this issue of mcn the  spread on marco was very touching the articles put a lump in my throat then we get to the so called pullout poster,what a load of trash that was im not saying that the photo was shit but that kind of photo was not for the fans more for his family to remember him i remember marco as a gladiator on the track a future champion,would it not have been better for the fans to give us a poster of marco on his honda how i remember and want to remember him not as a little boy on a bike but a gladiator on his monster,oh mcn you really let me down i was so dissapionted with the poster when there was such a great black and white photo of him on his bike in the previous page why didnt you use that photo was such a great photo really dissapionted mcn can get better photos myself of the internet i hope you make it right and put a better poster in another issue remember when you did the isle of man when rossi went there and you did a poster that was wicked rossi on the bike that was given to him why didnt you do something like that for marco it so let the tribute down for me gutted motogp fan guted mcn buyer reader

Reply to this Topic
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

Boring ?

As Rossi said Motogp is boring now for me,It was only Marco who went balls out to win that made it interesting now its like F1 pole  wins.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

If people want to remember Marco, or any other person who went too soon, who are we to judge them? Myself, I was seriously upset, as he seemed a very talented and normal sort of fella. For those who choose to be all rufty tufty, please continue. You may wish to think about applying some heat to your heart to warm it up some time........failing that, carry on checking out your reflection in the mirror to make you're still a hard man.

ooooeeeerrrrrrr.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sorry, should read to make sure.

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

rogerborg

Although i find your lack of respect nauseating,you probably do have a point about excessively thick hair in crash helmets.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle