Skip to content

Discuss This New MV Agusta Brutales for 2013 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New MV Agusta Brutales for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MV Agusta Brutales for 2013

MV Agusta's four-cylinder Brutale range will be simplified to just three models for 2013 - all will be 1090cc. The three models available from 2013 are the Brutale 1090, Brutale 1090R and Brutale 1090RR. The Brutale 1090 will make 142bhp and comes with rebound and preload adjustable 50mm forks and 310mm front discs. The 1090R has the same spec but the indicators...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 October 2012 11:37)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I'll have the RR version to go with my SV1200 and Daytona 1050 please!

Ah b8ll8ks, they don't make either of the last two and I doubt I can afford the MV. Life is so cruel!

Reply to this Topic
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

stuuuuuuniiing

wow mvs ar so nice hope i get a good compo claim from my crash [woman on here phone ] im ok now so every cloud mv mv mv mv please

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Beutiful bike. There is a thunder Arrow exhaust for the 4 cilinders wich sound and looks sweet. The new Brutale 3? The engine mapping is jus't scarry. People here in Holand have had them quit totally at 120 kmph on the highway. Get those engine mappings right MV! With the old carburateurs now gone. And emision problems? Of course there has to be a compromise. But get it right please. Triumph can, so why not MV?

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

How about a daytona 1100 in 3 years ! this is def going to happen the engine has been given the green light for development and will be tested in a mule ie older fully faired triumph.

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

A machine of great beauty

I will always stand by my enormously difficult decision to buy a Triumph Speed rather then a Brutale. They are so beautiful they make my eyes hurt. The practicality is a no-brainer. You simply cannot have one of these unless it is locked down in the garage except for weekend rides and PERHAPS a beer on a terrace AS LONG AS you can sit with her next to you. If you have the cash to buy one and an altar on which to put her: I envy you.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

luv my brute

jekyl m8 had the triple now a brute .. but compairing them is like compairing cats and dogs m8 1 is  4 cyl the othe a 3 and totaly dif bikes and MV ,s arent that much more coin

but back to the brute why the fuck  produce a 1090  with only 114 bhp you might as well drop the cc to 250

the RR is a good bike not as good as the 910s 144bhp

MV get your arse in gear either raise the BHP or drop the bike

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

It certainly looks nicer than the

It certainly looks nicer than the Ducati Monster, which it is related to by design.  Also looks more substantial and let's not forget more expensive.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices