Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 Aprilia RSV4 ridden First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > 2013 Aprilia RSV4 ridden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

2013 Aprilia RSV4 ridden

This is what motorcycling dreams are made of: a sunny day, a dry track and one of the world's best superbikes to play on. I'm talking about the lightly-revised new 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC. It's available from the dealers next Feburary and costs the same as the current model - £16,599. You're not going to feel the new bike's extra...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 October 2012 14:38)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

RSV4

How does it compare to the Desmo? Maybe you should do a comparison test MCN?

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

bang

did it go bang ? i was talking to a manager of a big aprillia dealer who has had nightmares with the v4 engined bikes,gets shouted at on a daily basis.poor sod.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Speaking to my local Aprilia dealer ...He said ....the single cylinder Bikes go "BANG" The V Twins go... "BANG BANG" and the V4s go.... "BANG BANG BANG BANG" and he has never been Shouted at.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices